3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Razlojenec 20.12.20 05:46 am

Data packs or pastures? (Battlefield 1)

I wanted to write "data wagons" rather than pastures xD

Several icons appear on the right side of the screen. One of them is "data packets" the other two do not know what kind of clock and video frames. When the "data packets" are on, the game freezes for a split second and the game rewinds like a lag in MMO games. When I play GTA Online everything is fine, no lags. Guys, only I have such a mess?
9 Comments
Sort by:
b
blin88 20.12.20

Yes

R
Razlojenec 20.12.20

I don’t understand it because of servers, internet or lack of RAM (I have 8 gigs) or all together =) Although .. in the 4th battle there was such nonsense, but then it was fixed.

v
vitalik76 20.12.20

Online on servers in this game the default tick rate is 60Hz. While in battle 4 it was 30Hz by default. Scaling up to 60 on one side gives better hit registration (in theory), but practically requires perfect internet. Where there was battle 4, this "masterpiece" can stutter. The problem is not with the computer, the problem is with the internet. Personally, I almost always have a yellow badge. Sometimes, and red slips. Well, plus to all the game servers are in the middle of nowhere. I do not have a server with a ping less than 80 in the list, and in the bulk there are about 150 pings on servers.

R
Razlojenec 20.12.20

vitalik76
On Russian servers will I have the same problems? If so, then it's not worth buying the game.

o
osyotr 20.12.20

Razlojenec depends on
where you live. I have a sideways ping of 20 on some servers, although I am in Siberia.

A
Andrey Baulin 20.12.20

baszimmer
Maybe you have it 120? It's just that the first digit is not displayed.

o
osyotr 20.12.20

Andrey Baulin is
not. 20. for all the others it was displayed.

v
vitalik76 20.12.20

It is difficult to say what the ping will be on Russian servers, taking into account the 60Hz tick rate. We must wait for the appearance of these same servers. For example, in battle 4, I have not seen a ping below 14 on Russian servers.

R
Razlojenec 20.12.20

I have the lowest ping of 70 - 80 in the 1st battle, and in the 4th battle on Russian servers 40 - 50 and seems to be stable. There should be no lags with such a ping.