3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bodya pavuk 20.12.20 05:47 am

TexMod issue (Spider-Man 2: The Game)

Hello everyone ! Recently I saw on the Internet pictures with skins from this game. I was very surprised, I decided to try it myself, but once TexMod was normally combined with an emulator for this game, but now for some reason not. By the way, such an error pops up.

I know many have had this with TexMod, but with all other games everything is fine with me, only with this one there is such a problem.
96 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bodya pavuk 20.12.20

Solaris project
How is it? I also mean that I use the texture of the wrestler for my skin.

s
solaris8611 20.12.20

superheroes forever
Spider-Man - The Movie GC emulation speed 20-24 frames there is music
but no sound effects!
dolphin 4.0.2

s
solaris8611 20.12.20

superheroes forever
each ripper takes out textures with their own unique code

B
Bodya pavuk 20.12.20

Solaris project
Well this is understandable, this game generally does not work well on emulators. I have the optimal version of Dolphin 4.0-7064.

B
Bodya pavuk 20.12.20

Solaris project
Nothing, I'll make a black suit for the second part

s
solaris8611 20.12.20

superheroes forever
looked at the texture spiderman two, you can even dress foriu parker

B
Bodya pavuk 20.12.20

Solaris project
You can. but the mask and some details are best left to cool. Although if you try hard, you can make the skin of Peter

B
Bodya pavuk 20.12.20

Solaris project
By the way, I've already made a symbiote!

And the symbiotic web too :)

s
solaris8611 20.12.20

superheroes forever
cool job

C
Captain Russia 20.12.20

superheroes forever
How are you going to upload them to the site: directly to files or to the forum?

B
Bodya pavuk 20.12.20

Solaris project
Thank you! Almost made a simple suit

B
Bodya pavuk 20.12.20

Captain Russia
I will create a special instruction, and when I upload the files, I will leave a link to it. Everything is very simple there! You just need to download the emulator and the game. God forbid people will hear about this masterpiece game in this way. By the way, I really hope that the new game on PS4 will be like this one! (I will definitely make a skin too! :))

C
Captain Russia 20.12.20

superheroes forever
By the way, there was news on the site that some exclusives from PS3 bydyt dostypny on PC. So the likelihood of the appearance of a future exclusive Spider on computers, in theory, is possible, although not in a timely manner.

B
Bodya pavuk 20.12.20

Captain Russia
Well, I have nothing to hope for, because the PC will need to have a very powerful one, and I already have an old one

s
solaris8611 20.12.20

superheroes forever
thank you

C
Captain Russia 20.12.20

superheroes forever
If they do the same as now, it will only be after the release of the PS5. Tak chto vrem I still have.