3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KaraTimy 20.12.20 05:47 am

Daedric Princes. Discussion (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Why are there only 14 Daedric princes in Skyrim (there were 15 in Oblivion), although according to the idea there should be 16?
128 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexChaman 20.12.20

Ilya Rak
Daedra is naturally stronger. Personally, I would not even worry so much about Alduin, but let's say much more about the next attack of Mehrun, for example. Daedra are far more dangerous.
Sergamer
It seems that Mehrun Dagon had several attacks on the princes. I remember exactly that he attacked the world of Nocturnal. And her world fell ... After that, her Oblivion plan is closed and you cannot get there. It is worth noting that among all the Daedra in Skyrim, only she personally appears to our GG (Sanguine does not count since we got to him, and not vice versa, Hermaeus generally appeared for a quarter if not one hundredth part, Sheogorath took us to him, more precisely into some kind of nonsense) Probably Nocturnal herself cannot get there. I don't think she was just watching the destruction of her world. She definitely lost.

S
Sergamer 20.12.20

It is unlikely that she herself cannot get there, because in a sense, the Oblivion plan is part of her prince. And it would not hurt me to read this story in more detail.

X
Xiahou Dun 20.12.20

In general, the strongest is Boeth, all the same, she separated the future Dunmer from other elves, made Malacat, and he / she also has ebony chain mail. Well, even a separate confession Mefale did a lot, well, and for the Morag Tong - this is not a bald Dark Brotherhood for you.
He was disappointed in Molag Bale after his Vivek, well, that ... Mehrunes is cool, of course, and his plans (meaning Oblivion's plans) are beautiful, but he often loses very often.

D
Dart-archangel 20.12.20

I don’t know about strength, but in the line of thieves, Nocturnal manifests itself in a rather unusual way. The skeletal key from an unkillable lockpick turned into some kind of "wunderwaffe". Before that, I could not do anything except opening locks (and those for which I did not need a key). Plus, after completion, she creates a sanctuary in the GW, acting as a DIVINE altar (healing diseases, etc.). Does he want to crawl into the gods instead of Talos?

G
GoViViGo 20.12.20

In Oblivion, Mora's quest required the highest level possible.

X
Xiahou Dun 20.12.20

Dart-archangel Comrad Dagon destroyed her plans, and in every part of the old scrolls she is constantly robbed - so think for yourself.

U
User 757724 20.12.20

Jyggalag is the strongest

G
GODz1lla 20.12.20

In general, Cthulhu rules, he is the coolest, and not one of the lords is like him: D

K
KaraTimy 20.12.20

The most powerful Jyggalag all 16 Daedra cursed him because he began to interfere with their dimensions

K
KaraTimy 20.12.20

By the way, Mehrunus Dagon is not so strong for him, Akatosh on skating Boethiah stronger than him, just the other princes (except Sheogarat) had no interest in interfering with mortals' Nirn

m
mifora 20.12.20

the strongest and coolest is shegorat

A
AlexChaman 20.12.20

Probably Boeth is the strongest after all. In addition to her merits, she is also the mother of Nerevar. And he is a hero wow ..

L
Lуnх 20.12.20

They are all sick in the head. Quests are nasty. The most decent is Meridia and her sword is cool and it's nice to do the quest, well, Azura. In general, the quests are stupid to vomiting .. go-get-kill PPC simply. Well, Sherrogat, as always, is on top paired with Sanguine. They were still laughing in the Oblast, although it pleases.

P
Proffessor2.8 20.12.20

No, Dagon smiled at me very much - at first he allowed me to slap the follower of the MP, then, with lyubim to my ears, he let me destroy several Daedra (I didn't even hope to see them)

A
AG90 20.12.20

But still the strong Sheogorath, he is insane, so you will never know what he will do next time, plus he is already in each of us. Plus 16 chords of insanity, show his victories over other Daedric lords.

A
AlexChaman 20.12.20

Proffessor2.8
And why does he need a minister of the former MP, who collapsed, lost all the ministers and generally no longer needed? But rather, in general, as a reminder of a past failure.) You think the Lord of Chaos Let two Dremors into the Daedra on you. armor to destroy you?) Quite the contrary) Dagon is still that bastard. One of the most evil Lords. In any case, I regarded Dagon's act at the end of the quest with two dremoras as a black joke.)
AG90
Where can I read about these 16 chords?

A
AG90 20.12.20

AlexChaman
All 16 will not work, three of them were added, at the base in Oblivion on the Shivering Isles, I have not met in Skyrim yet, but someone said that they are here too. You can also read on the Annals of Tamriel (Ag.ru) or Fullrest, there definitely is.

f
feyfolken 20.12.20

Can you tell us more about Dagon's destruction of the Nocturnal plan?

S
Sashashot 20.12.20

Azura since she can command the souls of any creatures, even the princes of the Daedra)

N
NaNoPoSaN1337 20.12.20

Mehrunes Dagon