3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KaraTimy 20.12.20 05:47 am

Daedric Princes. Discussion (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Why are there only 14 Daedric princes in Skyrim (there were 15 in Oblivion), although according to the idea there should be 16?
128 Comments
Sort by:
D
Draugvat 20.12.20

D
Draugvat 20.12.20

I almost forgot!

F
Fat cat 20.12.20

I serve Boethiah and Mephala. From artifacts I use Mephala's blade and Mehrunes' razor, but rarely.

B
Black-PhoeniX 20.12.20

Since I hunt for achievements, I have to be friends with all Daedra. If there was no such need and there would be a reason to act out, then I would try not to run up, if I serve - then Azura, Hermaeus Mora, Nocturnal, Sheo or Vermine.

D
Draugvat 20.12.20

I did what Molag Bal and Mehrunes wanted) I found the Marines of Stendarr and ...

t
tartar 20.12.20

Yes, it would be better to fight with the Daedra, otherwise it’s boring (and what kind of weapon is it that drives them back to Oblivion? I haven’t even had to use it, I don’t know on whom?))

R
RiiRo QOSTiiD 20.12.20

Weapon of exorcism of the Daedra) well, for example, Rose Sanguine expels. There is also in the location the sanctuary of Mehrunes Dagon there near the main chest next to the right staff of exorcism of the Daedra.

R
RiiRo QOSTiiD 20.12.20

I like all Daedra, but most of all Sheogorath, Sanguine, Hermeus Mora, Peryite, Hircine, Clavicus Vile, Meridia, Azura, Nocturnal.