3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alekszvorsk 20.12.20 05:49 am

The gateway to the champion. (Lords of the Fallen)

Can't get to the boss in the catacombs. I pulled the lever, the gate jerked and nothing. So they remained raised a couple of centimeters. Maybe there is still some lever not found?
10 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evgen_82 20.12.20

alekszvorsk
you lay out screenshots and help will be

P
Paladinm 20.12.20

There are two levers.
First: near the gate
Second: in the circle of cameras

a
alekszvorsk 20.12.20

a
alekszvorsk 20.12.20

Paladinm
Found. Thank you.

K
Kosh13 20.12.20

On the screen - up, up, left, left, right, and you will immediately balk. There is still a fat man walking.

a
aist16 20.12.20

Kosh13 Which
screen? There is no such way from the laid out screen with the gate!
Explain, Please, where is the lever in the Circle of Cameras? I find there only a pressure plate, only 3 seconds and a locked door.

K
Kosh13 20.12.20

aist16 Are
there many screenshots in the topic?
The entrance is where the cells with the dead monks. You go straight from him. Get into the statue. To the right of the statue, see.

a
aist16 20.12.20

Kosh13
"On the screen - up, up, to the left" - the passage is closed ....
I see mobs walking there, but I can't get through. Perhaps due to the fact that I have a bug with the door in the Pit, which opens from the pressure plate. I manage to reach the door - it is completely open, but I, anyway, are not allowed there. So it has been preserved - the door is always open, and it is impossible to understand what is important in the room. We'll have to look for someone else's preservation, go through the second time reluctance ...

K
Kosh13 20.12.20

aist16
Wrong entrance. I had to go through the hall with the spider to the catacombs.

m
mirade 20.12.20

Second: in the circle of cameras, you need to get there through the location WELL OF DEATH, along the walls there are 2 stairs.