3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FANG_DNR 20.12.20 05:52 am

3rd person view (Thief (2014))

I'm pretty fed up with it, and somehow it's not customary to play Thief from the first person!) I ask for help, gentlemen, gamers!)
12 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hisant 20.12.20

You cannot change the view.

v
vegas99 20.12.20

Not yet, then maybe the hands will reach and everything will be, this is shit unrealistic 3)

T
Tim Doronin 20.12.20

It is impossible

k
k0les0 20.12.20

I'm not happy either, I climbed in files. There is one config. There are lines:; --- Camera binds
Bindings = (Name = "Delete", Command = "Camera Default")
Bindings = (Name = "End", Command = "Camera FirstPerson")
Bindings = (Name = "PageDown", Command = "Camera ThirdPerson ")
Bindings = (Name =" PageUp ", Command =" Camera Fixed ")
Bindings = (Name =" Home ", Command =" Camera FixedTracking ")
Bindings = (Name =" Insert ", Command =" Camera FreeCam " )

logically, these are control settings. But not for the game, but for the editor. When you climb the wall, then there is a third-person view, therefore, it is real.

A
AUX_dude 20.12.20

Did you all bump your head? The game is from the first person and should be from the first person, the world of the game is so conceived to be looked at from the first person ... And give you a third.

F
Firsasho 20.12.20

Shitty conceived means, in general, strangely done. In theory, from the 1st, but during any climbing there, the game itself switches to 3, in the cutscenes we also look at Garrett from the side. There is no integrity of chtoli, they could be determined, and so it turns out porridge.

A
Alamut95 20.12.20

I think that the third person view is still made clumsily, as it is dumb Garrett moves, and you can't control the camera normally.

N
NeroGuyver 20.12.20

From the first, it's fun to play. Mirrir's Edge is also a 1st person view, so there is solid parkour

a
andreyisaev 20.12.20

Better that you can change the view in the settings. But personally, I like to play in the first person. It's not the same for everybody.

D
Dark kahn 20.12.20

What's new on this issue?

n
nikita2112 20.12.20

Better than the first person view has not yet been invented. And they never will. Everything else is UG.

O
Old_seemann 20.12.20

nikita2112 Everyone has
different tastes. And the world of the game is more pleasant for someone to see from the person of the years, and for someone from behind