3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dedective 20.12.20 05:52 am

Case (lipstick of the color of blood), at the end not understandable note (LA Noire)

Why, when going through the first case from the homicide department (lipstick of the color of blood), having found almost all the evidence, arresting Mendes, this message still gets out - A suspect in the next world and it doesn't matter that you sent Jacob to the jail But then I did not go to the central department interrogate Jacob a second time. Is it because of this reason ??

4 Comments
Sort by:
a
araveuG ehC otsenrE 20.12.20

Dedektiv for
sure. You see that you do not have enough evidence and rightly asked questions, because of this the case is not considered completely finished

D
Dedective 20.12.20

araveuG ehC otsenrE
No, the screenshot is not mine) my current shoe at Mendes was not examined, because after the box with the key and lipstick, the case was over. I asked all the questions correctly. In short, I then got an error (right on time: D), saving remained in front of Mendes' house, drove to interrogate Jacob)

D
Dedective 20.12.20

Yes, it was necessary to go to the interrogation first, and then to Mendes. Now - Jacob Henry is grieving, and Mendes is waiting in the cell for the visit of the attorney

M
Misha Cherik 20.12.20

In fact, do not care, then they will all be released, but you will still find a real maniac