3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yellow87 20.12.20 05:52 am

Synergy - how to increase skill up to 400%? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good day.
I already wrote http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/gerald_voin_alhimik-913973/ that I started playing not long ago.
There are many questions, and I am gradually looking for answers.
Now I read about mutagens, their methods of preparation, improvement, etc.
On the wiki witch written postscript to the article mutagens:

SpoylerSinergiya
In addition, at the mutagens, there is another very useful feature. Let's call it "synergy".
If in one group of active skills, together with a mutagen, put any skill of the same color, the mutagen bonus will increase by 100%. And this works for each next installed skill of the corresponding color, but only within the same skill group. Thus, you can increase the bonus from the mutagen to 400% of the starting value.

I don't quite understand what I mean, how to get 400% profit?
thanks
(I just put the color in the color anyway - but the gain is still 25%, I understand that I still have a mutagen (7% of the power of the signs), but how can I get 400% later?)
3 Comments
Sort by:
o
oxi-astra 20.12.20

Yellow87
Skills of the same color enhance the bonus from the mutagen of the same color.

If in one column there are 3 skills from the same skill tree of the same color as the mutagen, the bonus will be fourfold.

Y
Yellow87 20.12.20

Thank you. Got it. I did so, but I thought there was something else (different) meant

B
Bupycop 20.12.20

Yellow87 The
desired color + large mutgen + there is a skill in the alchemy section, to increase the bonus from mutagens.