3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BarackKamacho 20.12.20 05:52 am

Fun life in a shelter (Fallout 4)

Good day to all follophages and just phages, going into this topic, everyone will probably decide that this is another analytics of the trailer, 28 polygon of the left testicle of the dog, or that Fallout 3 or wasteland of 1989 release is cooler, I suggest to develop your imagination before E3, so as I think it's not a secret for anyone that the shelters were not planned to protect the population from a nuclear war, but only as social experiments, the Volt tech, but that's what the salt of the shelters was about 120 and in games a maximum of 30 are used, I propose in this discussion to come up with the toughest , and cynical social experiments for the future settlers of the wasteland (we emphasize psychology and not physiology)
For example
1. Populate the shelter with half virgins and the other half with women with sexually transmitted diseases,
2. Make all the rooms of the residents of the shelter open (without closing doors)
3) Populate the shelter with different people (preferably Mormons) and do not supply it with overalls
And so on, the most cynical and psychologically oppressive shelter will receive a "magnificent" prize in the form of a Delfy Gravity Gift (If the topic will not die then maybe something and more serious)
"jew"
Le-go
61 Comments
Sort by:
N
NorthernSky 20.12.20

Put Bear Grilz in the hideout and ... who cares who, if only more. Open in 5 years.

P
PsiX_Storrent 20.12.20

Divide the shelter into 2 parts, in the first part close brand new sneakers, watermelons, and a chicken, and in the second blacks))

P
PsiX_Storrent 20.12.20

bakabir
Probably to see when people will cease to be people if they do not need to get water, food, safety

p
pekabir 20.12.20

PsiX_Storrent
when you do not need to get water, food, safety
and how does this differ from modern society? and it seems like a shelter, and so practically for free, it provides them with all the benefits

P
PsiX_Storrent 20.12.20

pekabir
People will degenerate, analogy - VallI. Only there all this is so beautifully shown. People are pigs, and when everything is in unlimited quantities, there will be the most obvious degeneration, even after 4 - 5 generations

p
pekabir 20.12.20

PsiX_Storrent
as I say, no difference from modern society in fact. in WALL they are so fat due to the lack of gravity by the way

P
PsiX_Storrent 20.12.20

bakabir
Well, it will just be interesting to see what will happen next, if it is absolutely without worries. And in the Valley gravity + a sedentary lifestyle, the over is always a grub

p
pekabir 20.12.20

PsiX_Storrent
I think something like this will be

P
PsiX_Storrent 20.12.20

Lil

R
Rabinovich Izya 20.12.20

To settle people in a shelter where everything will be allowed. It would be interesting to know what will happen to him.

P
Podvipodvertov 20.12.20

I think you don't have to go far to populate a shelter with morons of all stripes and you don't need to invent anything, everything is already in our life, though this is not a shelter, but there is an analogy, just look at House-2.
And so, I would populate one half of the shelter with girls who constantly want sex - nymphomaniacs, and in the other part of it I will populate beautiful impotent men, so that they are all homosexuals.

D
Dаli 20.12.20

Make the shelter as one large hangar, without rooms and utility rooms, populate with agoraphobes.
Or, on the contrary, make a short shelter, with small compartments and populate with claustrophobes.
To deprive the shelter of the latrines and populate the TP.
Paint everything inside the shelter in bright light green and pink and populate with artists that paint in bed colors.
Populate the shelter with mister assistants, arrange everything in such a way that they would think that they are people, but did not know about people at all.
Take the most rabid nationalist from each country and populate a refuge with such a scam.
Make an oblique shelter, turned to the horizon at 45 degrees, populate with very fat people, while placing food blocks in the most inconvenient places.
Make me a vault caretaker :)

_
_DooM_ 20.12.20

Settle cops, gay athletes and re-siters from the zone in the shelter, in different, but not isolated blocks with a common dining room, shower and leisure rooms.
The cops are in charge of the electricity, the athletes are in charge of the food, and the re-sessions are in charge of the water.
The shelter has no caretaker and no security.

E
Eriori 20.12.20

Rabinovich Izya
Inhabited by drug addicts, died out.
PsiX_Storrent
In New Vegas there is a shelter divided into 2 parts with paranoids

A
Atay Wolverine 20.12.20

Populate a refuge decorated with Soviet symbols with Bandera, in the morning wake up with a pioneer song, at lunchtime a report from the Soviet Information Bureau, in the evening - a political talk on the topic "Bourgeois nationalism and its struggle against the democratic world."

G
Grand theft aero 20.12.20

Atai Wolverine
By the way, I thought about it. Well, more precisely, not quite about that.
Good idea for a refuge: the caretaker and all the guards are ardent communists who support the Chinese. And the rest of the residents of the shelter are American patriots, and even better, former military men who fought / opposed the Chinese and hate communism.
At the same time, make sure that access to resources is heavily guarded, well, and see how soon people will accept the ideology that is contrary to them, or whether they will accept it at all.
It seems to me that the part will definitely commit suicide.

V
Vanya Rygalov 20.12.20

Grand Theft Aero
... all guards are ardent communists who support the Chinese. And the rest of the residents of the refuge are American patriots ....

Not an enviable fate for American patriots. They'll die because ...

A
Atay Wolverine 20.12.20

Grand Theft Aero
It seems to me that the part will definitely end the score.
May be. But in my opinion, most for the sake of food will accept any ideology, Americans are such Americans.

R
Raven6481 20.12.20

1) build a men's shelter and make sure that the songs of Stas Mikhailov are constantly played in it
2) build a shelter for the Chinese and place all the buttons as high as possible
3) build a shelter for the Russians, hang an image of a bottle on every corner, but do not bring a bubble
4) build a shelter for Muslims and bring only canned pork
5) build a shelter for the Russian national football team without a hookah and vodka
6) populate Tajiks in their own shelter
7) build a shelter for Greenpeace residents and send lions there
8) build a shelter for government members and close them there without waiting for the outbreak of war
9) build a shelter for Jews and take one penny for the entrance. The only shelter without residents

S
Spudi 20.12.20

You can populate two people in one large shelter, and they should not know the existence of each other