3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeReKXlive 20.12.20 05:56 am

Mage Inquisition Specializations (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

I have a question, How do I learn the Mage Specializations?
154 Comments
Sort by:
R
RestlinM 20.12.20

And in the sacred grove, where are these Venitari?

d
deadoc88 20.12.20

Yes Lord, who the thread can clearly explain from what level this damn specialization ?? already 12 level .. killed one dragon .. yes with such success I will soon pass the game ..
What kind of mother is his quest ??

G
Goterias 20.12.20

Exactly. This quest must be opened at the tactical table. I had a kind of training with sorcerers. I fulfilled this bet, three teachers got involved, I took the quest from them.
Spoiler

F
FEAR1190 20.12.20

Where to meet Vivienne?

t
tubeyoub 20.12.20

I don’t know in the grove, but they were definitely in the desert, I collected their folios there

k
korhaalom 20.12.20

FEAR1190
There will be a story quest in Val Royeaux. There will be a dude who will invite you to a ball like. Go there and Vivienne will join you there.

x
xycuk 20.12.20

where to get this fucking thin velvet and folios

H
HaleesN7 20.12.20

Where can I find a description of the magician's techniques? At least the location. Or the time when you can buy it in Val Royeaux, because it is not in the lists of goods.

T
TimKar 20.12.20

HaleesN7
Near Vivien, the book lies in Skyhold.

E
Ellie074 20.12.20

And where else can you find Essence of Wisp other than Brown Bog? I activated all the beacons, closed all the gaps in all locations. If anyone knows, please share.

C
Caxy 20.12.20

Ellie074
I dropped Essence of Wisp once after closing the rift in the Oasis. And in the Brown Quagmire, you just need to ransack the places where you can reach by land.

K
Konstantin Akhmadulin 20.12.20

How to make a handle? I can't find in the forge

A
AT_Sagor 20.12.20

Konstantin Akhmadulin
The handle is done through the request table (in the same place where you do things on the instructions received through the intendant).

Ellie074
In the Brown Bog, near the mill, spirits will appear, and among them the spirit of fire - this is where the essence of fire can be. Another spirit of fire in the company of ghosts will appear on the stone circle (like Stonehenge), which is in the south of the location.

P
Pirozhok-san 20.12.20

the sorcerer drags)) there is a lot of lapis lazuli in the western limit in the mines, if anyone needs it.

d
davildante 20.12.20

I go through the second time, the first was for the Qunari of the mage of ruptures, the second for the person of the mage and the choice of specializations arose, I learned to control the mage of ruptures, but many say that the knight of the sorcerer tears and this second passage you can try something new or use the familiar old one, your advice ???

P
Pirozhok-san 20.12.20

It's like an apple or a pear, to be honest. Each mao has its own advantages. The sorcerer has an imba sword, removes 10 mana and hits hard, and then deflects arrows. The breaker has its pluses.

G
Grozniy 20.12.20

davildante The Sorcerer
Knight is really cool, with a pumped-up barrier and sword, he hits several enemies at once, ignores armor and shields, an attack of 400% of the staff plus a passive, the attacker takes damage from the barrier, dragons fall in!)

k
kventinbek 20.12.20

Hello everyone.
I want to get this specialization, I collected the skulls, the bloodstone too, I even read a book, but now what to do?) A man sends tasks to do ...

D
Dmitry Pershin 20.12.20

Guys I can't find a book on the sorcerer anywhere, help

c
coffin 20.12.20

also collected all the resources for the quest, it is not clear what to do next