3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wing42 20.12.20 05:57 am

How do you feel about Daria Klishina?

I did everything right.
138 Comments
Sort by:
s
stalker7162534 20.12.20

Wild Rider
Wild Rider wrote:
Patriotism is devotion and love for one's homeland, for one's people and readiness for any sacrifices and deeds in the name of the interests of one's Motherland.
You are citing Efremova's dictionary, 2000 edition.
Let's compare with what Dahl wrote
"PATRIOT, patriot, lover of the fatherland, zealous for his good, otniznogo, patriot or fatherland. Patriotism m. Love for the homeland. Patriotic, aloof, patriotic, full of love for the homeland. Patriotic, paternal, fromny, fatherfather, fatherfather. "
For Dahl, patriotism is love for the fatherland.
Now sacrifices and deeds are demanded. I wonder what other countries require sacrifices and deeds to be considered a patriot?
Wild Rider wrote:
1) She did not make her sacrifices for the sake of the country (Motherland).
2) Does not live in Russia.
1. How did you decide that she is not ready for "sacrifices and deeds"? What have you sacrificed for the Motherland? (I'm not going to deal with the etymology of the word feat).
2. And this is your gag. In the definition, this was not - to live in Russia.
(Let's recall who left Russia
I. Rodnina - In 1990-2002 she lived in the USA, worked as a coach of the International Figure Skating Center (in Lake Arrowhead, near Los Angeles)
P. Kapitsa - From 1921 to 1934 he worked in Cambridge under the leadership of Rutherford
M. Gorky - 1921 to 1932 lived abroad.) They are not patriots.

s
stalker7162534 20.12.20

Wikipedia
Patriotism is an emotional attachment to a nation which an individual recognizes as their homeland. (Patriotism is an emotional attachment to a nation that an individual recognizes as a homeland) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriotism
Als Patriotismus wird eine emotionale Verbundenheit mit der eigenen Nation bezeichnet. (How patriotism is an emotional attachment to one's own nation is called.) https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriotismus
Le patriotisme désigne le dévouement d'un individu envers son pays qu'il reconnait comme étant sa patrie. (Patriotism means an individual's devotion to his country, which he recognizes as his homeland.) Https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriotisme
The Italian Vika does not give a specific definition of patriotism, but the article is quite interesting. Italy survived (and got rid of) totalitarianism and therefore this article https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriottismo is worth reading.
there should have been a text in letters from Greece, but the forum engine does not allow. (Patriotism is an emotional bond with a nation that recognizes a person as at home. This adhesion, also known as national sentiment or national pride)
El patriotismo es un pensamiento que vincula a un individuo con su patria. Es el sentimiento que tiene un ser humano por la tierra natal o adoptiva a la que se siente ligado por unos determinados valores, afectos, cultura e historia; es el equivalente colectivo al orgullo que siente una persona por pertenecer a una familia o también a una nación. (Patriotism is a thought that ties an individual to his or her homeland. It is a feeling from a human being by birth or adoptive land to which you feel certain values, emotions, cultures and histories are connected; it is the collective equivalent of pride felt by a person belonging to a family or even nation) https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriotismo

M
Makar Stepanov 20.12.20

Well, if she is flying under a neutral flag, we wish her the best of luck. But let some neutral citizens root for her, and some neutral country pays for the training. What have we got to do with it?

M
Makar Stepanov 20.12.20

nominar
Ie, patriots, for example, the United States, are also drunks. And when US presidents turn to patriots, they mean drunks. And Independence Day is a stupid holiday for a wadded American drunkard. So?

n
nominar 20.12.20

Makar Stepanov
Exactly

j
jeorje 20.12.20

Alexator,
what other security, what other attacks, what are you talking about? this version arose among those who understood everything, but continue to believe, seek and invent? well then they would show at least enemy tanks and helicopters ... and not to the border, but across the border, there the terminal was in the frame, and everyone was standing ..
and we need such news, it is now very important to distract us from internal problems and direct the people's energy outside, so Hitler and Stalin did, we readily and with masochistic pleasure forget what we are sitting in, when someone is there - preferably a neighbor, we we love to look into the keyholes so much - someone is even worse, or, God forbid, someone in general allegedly threatens us, for our favorite cesspool we will stand in full height in it together and close the ranks and love it, the pit , even stronger; noticed that it was after Bolotnaya that it all began, only they added all the participants in those unrest and the catastrophic drop in the rating of the ruler, as immediately after the Maidan, Ukraine, and everyone forgot about everything, external irritants appeared, the ratings took off, the special services were on horseback, then immediately an Egyptian plane , Turkey, Syria, riots in Marseille, Turkey again - what else have I forgotten? - at the same time, millions of Russians made it impossible to travel abroad, few can afford a vacation in the Maldives, those who already live well here, because accounts in Switzerland, real estate in Spain and business in the States; and the steelmaker from Uryupinsk now, instead of Turkey and Egypt, welcome to the so timely chopped off Crimea, where he will invest in hard-earned money (billions in total) in the bag of those who, with the blessing, were allowed to buy the coasts and hotels there for a pittance; at the same time, the less a steelmaker himself knows about life abroad, but looking about it on RenTV, the better .. and the steelmaker from Uryupinsk now, instead of Turkey and Egypt, welcome to the so timely chopped off Crimea, where he will invest in hard-earned money (billions in total) in the bag of those who, with the blessing, were allowed to buy the coasts and hotels there for a pittance; at the same time, the less a steelmaker himself knows about life abroad, but looking about it on RenTV, the better .. and the steelmaker from Uryupinsk now, instead of Turkey and Egypt, welcome to the so timely chopped off Crimea, where he will invest in hard-earned money (billions in total) in the bag of those who, with the blessing, were allowed to buy the coasts and hotels there for a pittance; at the same time, the less a steelmaker himself knows about life abroad, but looking about it on RenTV, the better ..

A
Alexator 20.12.20

jeorje
pfeispalm. give us a proof for ISIS aircraft. For if they could still capture the tanks, then where would they get the pilots and the infrastructure for servicing the aviation? And this one, you only know about the war in Syria that someone is fighting there. Not more. And that ISIS is an infantry and guerrilla tactics, you obviously do not mind.
Yes, yes, we only need the chernukha that everything is bad in Russia and we will all die in half an hour. Typical unpozreotic cattle. What we have we do not keep, having lost ... And yes, the example of Syria clearly shows that we can be much worse. But we don't care, right? The main thing is that right now you are ... uh ... dying of hunger? can not express your opinion that nobody needs? are your rights violated? Oh no, the main thing is that you are not like a fat American who receives thousands of dollars for unemployment. What a fucking rash! doesn't want to give you milen dollars and a ferrari to boot! But in ... (insert any Western country here) everyone has 7-figure salaries and human rights! About which you know nothing the truth. What an idiotic question "why don't you yourself then work and earn millions?" !? it is obvious what personally interferes with Putin! He pisses you for tea in the morning and therefore interferes with work! And he takes away all the work!
This is how he is - our typical non-pathetic. He considers the place where he is shit and shits there with joy. And do something - God forbid! This is not a royal business! Serfs exist for this! But here in .... (insert any Western country) .... (idealized view of the place, obtained by watching Hollywood films).
So?

s
stalker7162534 20.12.20

Makar Stepanov
It seems to me that if tomorrow on TV it will be reported that the Russian athlete D. Klishina took gold, etc. about how good she is - then immediately you will consider her a patriot.

M
Makar Stepanov 20.12.20

stalker7162534
It seems to me we did not switch to "you".
I will be very happy if Klishina takes the gold. I am glad as a Russian person. But as a citizen, I absolutely do not care about this, because she is NOT under the flag of my country. And as a citizen, I don't want my country's money to be spent on it. If she is not ready to fly our flag, what is her profit, excuse me?

A
Alexator 20.12.20

stalker7162534
It seems to me that if tomorrow on TV they report that the Russian athlete D. Klishina took gold and thanked Russia, then you will immediately begin to consider her a subhuman and cotton wool.

M
Makar Stepanov 20.12.20

nominar
Clearly understandable.

M
Makar Stepanov 20.12.20

Alexator

appeared external irritants, ratings skyrocketed, special services on horseback, then immediately an Egyptian plane, Turkey, Syria, riots in Marseille, again Turkey - what else have I forgotten? - at the same time, millions of Russians have made it impossible to travel abroad

Emm ... Is this all Putin did? Strange, but I thought that the liberals supported the attempted military coup in Turkey, Khodorkovsky was overjoyed.

And how, it was not necessary to close Turkey after what happened?

M
Makar Stepanov 20.12.20

stalker7162534
What a powerful answer. A real man and a doctor of sciences are immediately felt. Sarcasm, if that.

s
stalker7162534 20.12.20

Makar Stepanov wrote:
I don’t want my country's money to be spent on it.
Are they spent?

M
Makar Stepanov 20.12.20

stalker7162534
This I know. If she is positioned as a Russian athlete, they probably spend money. If not, there are no questions.

j
jeorje 20.12.20

Aleksator
what other planes and why should I give some kind of proof, I don’t understand that at all .. that means they were piling up fuel trucks in order to surround them with infantry in the desert and protect them from tanks and planes? you have such a facepalm that it’s just touching .. you know absolutely nothing about me, how much and what I have, and I haven’t said a word about myself, but if you think that the locksmith is in Norilsk, even if if he wants to, he will be able to live better than a homeless person in New York (there the unemployment benefit is, if not more, then approximately equal to the salary of our experienced worker), then the flag in your hands, happy ignorant, blind and not thirsty ..

A
Alexator 20.12.20

stalker7162534
It seems to me that I am still far from you in this matter.

jeorje
kanesh. They have grenade launchers and air defense systems. That's why they put them together.
Yes, I still have it from you. But I know that you are non-pathetic, and this is already a sentence. Therefore, everything that is written above applies specifically to you. For you do not know how to think otherwise. And yes, we have capitalism here. If an engineer from Norilsk cannot, he should find a better job.

W
Wild rider 20.12.20

stalker7162534 wrote:
Dahl's patriotism is love for the fatherland.
Now sacrifices and deeds are demanded.
And before, as if not? Do not include the fool, Efremova only rewrote Ozhegov. And in Dahl's time, love for the Fatherland also included sacrifices and deeds that people went to if it was required. No need to cheat.

"And this is your gag. There was no such thing in the definition - to live in Russia."
Those. You will not say anything to a person who has moved from Russia to the West, but considers himself a patriot of his homeland, right? I am more than sure that if he still begins to defend the foreign / domestic policy of our country, then you will thoroughly rub his nose. Don't miss the moment.

"let's remember who left Russia"
You can treat them in different ways. Still, it's one thing to leave in the difficult post-revolutionary times, in perestroika, or in 2013, like Daria Klishina for the sake of her career. But even in the first case, in their place, I would have thought 100 times whether I can call myself a patriot.

"In the Italian Vick, a specific definition of patriotism is not given"
Do you not think it strange and perverted to take sources from foreign wikis to define the word "patriot" and to find out whether one representative of the Russian ethnos belongs to them? Those. the same Efremova is in fact not right, and the authors of other textbooks are right (if they are still interpreted differently, huh)?
And yet, in mini-states, where people are constantly moving around Europe, the meaning of patriotism may be somewhat different.

"
Well, I agree that the question of the possible belonging of emigrants to patriots is rather controversial. But I'm afraid this kind of love / emotional connection at a distance will be one-way, hehe. And this will apply to any nation.

s
stalker7162534 20.12.20

Wild Rider
It doesn't seem strange to me to ask other people what they mean by patriotism. The British, Germans, French, Greeks, Spaniards - talk about love for their people, their country.
It seems strange to me when the desire to make sacrifices and suffer is brought under patriotism. More precisely, this is not even a desire, but the imposition of the thesis - to be a patriot, one must suffer, sacrifice.

As for the situation with one representative of the Russian ethnos (D. Klishina), then, IMHO, there is something known here -
for a patriot, love for the Motherland is primary, and for an urya-patriot, hatred for strangers
and out of hatred for abroad is primary , which for many has become a "national idea "and accusations arose against Daria that she was not a patriot (and other bad words).

W
Wild rider 20.12.20

stalker7162534
"It seems strange to me when the desire to make sacrifices and suffer is brought under patriotism."
It's not about suffering. There is simply a division into "friend or foe". And this is logical.

"The British, Germans, French, Greeks, Spaniards - they talk about love for their people, their country."
English people living in England, Spanish people living in Spain, etc. They wrote this wiki. But if you find out how they treat their former compatriots, emigrants ...

"there were accusations against Daria that she is not a patriot"
I don't see any bad words here, patriot or not patriot - it's just a fact. By sabzh: this is Daria Klishina's business, this is her life. I'm not her judge. They don't anger me: neither Klishina herself, nor our emigrants. I am angry at the duplicity of our emigrants when they confess their love for the Motherland and consider themselves patriots, i.e. when they show off.