3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kosolapyi1 20.12.20 05:58 am

Vampire \ "Hidden \". (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

What do you think of him? What kind of vampire is this? Chet pissed me off that he wets Geralt with one blow, and twice)
61 Comments
Sort by:
D
Diablonos 20.12.20

Kosolapyi1 wrote:
but Geralt defeated Vilgefortz (who destroyed Regis as a puppy)
Now read this moment more closely. Geralt defeated Vilgefortz not with his non-epic skill of vidmak, but by a lucky chance, RANDOMITY, CARL! (well, do not forget that the book of Sopkovsky could not end with the death of Geralt, or could it? From the pitchfork of a simple kmet ??? , I don’t know - ears?) + Vilgefortz twice had Geralt as a bitch, breaking all his bones at the first meeting in battle.

S
Sringi 20.12.20

It is necessary to set the Hidden on Gunther Oh dima and Geralt Let him nervously watch the battle)))

S
Sergey Antonishin 20.12.20

Sringi
no one will see any fight. Except for Odim.

S
Sringi 20.12.20

Well, maybe the Hidden One has some trump cards, besides his unshaken speed.

K
Kosolapyi1 20.12.20

Plus vampires are weak against magic. Vilgefortz simply destroyed Regis. And the Hidden one, though more powerful, is still a vampire. I think that strong magicians can cope with it. For example Avallach or possibly Caranthir.

S
Sergey Antonishin 20.12.20

Kosolapyi1
Geralt would most likely have reacted at the moment when Detlaf evaporates, for this happens with the appearance of smoke around the vampire. But to be honest .. most likely this speaks precisely of the fact that in the real world the witcher Geralt would have gathered just as quickly from Detlaf, but in the game they decided to do exactly that so as not to deprive the game of the main boss and action. In fact, Geralt hinted in the book that he did not see the point in fighting the supreme vampire .. And in the game, when Regis said that different witchers were sent for their local "gang", the witcher said that they would still have nothing happened.

K
Kosolapyi1 20.12.20

Sergei Antonishin
Does the smoke make Detlaff's movements slower? I see the same speed. Smoke just for effect.
I do not argue that Detlaff was leaked for action, but Geralt could resist him. Its speed. That's the problem. If against the Hidden he went not to chat, but to fight, then it is absolutely not a fact that he would have received a one-shot.

S
Sringi 20.12.20

Although if it was about the life of Ciri and the Hidden Geralt was responsible for this life, he would have mixed it with shit), otherwise Geralt cannot cope)

S
Sringi 20.12.20

By the way, I wanted to ask, but if you choose a non-force method with Oriana, then you won't meet with the hidden one? (well, like I'm doing a good ending with this).

J
Jon Bekket 20.12.20

Where does Detloff's smoke come from?

a
arinr 20.12.20

Sringi
Can be found by taking the cave key from Orianna. But this is a dead-end branch. The Hidden One kills Geralt without Regis present. The only thing that can be found is a sword and gloves from the red vampire set.

V
Vedmak from Rivia 20.12.20

Well, let's think about it. Vampires are divided according to strength and ability. Lower, higher and hidden. It means that the lowest are the weakest and stupidest. They are guided only by instincts. They, in turn, are divided into many species, the most capable of which are probably the Alps and Brooks because of their ability to take on a human form and live among people (remember brooks at the very beginning of the expansion). Next are the higher vampires, they are already much stronger than the lower ones and have power over them (Detllof managed to incite an entire army on Bockler). Regeneration, transformation into smoke, strength, speed, almost immortality, in addition, each of them has a special power (says Regis). Following this logic, the Hidden should be many times stronger than the higher ones. What did the Hidden One do? In a split second, he was able to move behind the backs of Geralt and Regis. Introduced Regis into a coma, and trimmed the witcher like a rag doll. Could the witcher defeat him? I think no. Wild hunt you say? They are just elves. The Dragon? It is also quite real, as we know from stories they were often killed there. But vampires are a different story. Geralt was barely able to defeat the higher vampire, and then with the help of Regis, otherwise he would regret again and continue his own. Magic is another question. But what if the Hidden Ones are not affected by magic? This must also be allowed. Vampires could well have taken over all the lands, yes. Lesser vampires were able to easily kill all the Guards of Beauclair. So no, it is unlikely that Geralt could defeat the Hidden One. Yes, and he would have regened himself. Probably only another Hidden One can kill the Hidden One. But vampires are a different story. Geralt was barely able to defeat the higher vampire, and then with the help of Regis, otherwise he would regret again and continue his own. Magic is another question. But what if the Hidden Ones are not affected by magic? This must also be allowed. Vampires could well have taken over all the lands, yes. Lesser vampires were able to easily kill all the Guards of Beauclair. So no, it is unlikely that Geralt could defeat the Hidden One. Yes, and he would have regened himself. Probably only another Hidden One can kill the Hidden One. But vampires are a different story. Geralt was barely able to defeat the higher vampire, and then with the help of Regis, otherwise he would regret again and continue his own. Magic is another question. But what if the Hidden Ones are not affected by magic? This must also be allowed. Vampires could well have taken over all the lands, yes. Lesser vampires were able to easily kill all the Guards of Beauclair. So no, it is unlikely that Geralt could defeat the Hidden One. Yes, and he would have regened himself. Probably only another Hidden One can kill the Hidden One. It is unlikely that Geralt could defeat the Hidden One. Yes, and he would have regened himself. Probably only another Hidden One can kill the Hidden One. It is unlikely that Geralt could defeat the Hidden One. Yes, and he would have regened himself. Probably only another Hidden One can kill the Hidden One.

g
grafonoman 20.12.20

developed too clever with this hierarchy of vampires ... nonsense that only a vampire can kill a vampire ... it is clear that brooks from the trailer is you know who and how in that case Geralt killed her? they themselves made a mess and got confused, but this often happens with cool universes

g
gunnargudbjornsson 20.12.20

grafonoman
What were they clever with? There it is about the Higher vampires, and the Brooks from the lower if that. The lower also includes all sorts of fleders, which Geralt in 1 part still carried in batches.
Wild Rider To
heal on the last difficulty is to plug the boss up. Imlerich is traversed in this way: he makes a series of teleports and attacks a certain number of times. After each teleportation, it is enough to press the alt to make Geralt jump to the side. And so to repeat until Imlerich stops. With this tactic, even Kven does not need to be supported. Rolling through the gap in this case will only worsen the situation.

S
SheldonK 20.12.20

Jerzy3
Gunther is much more powerful if you've read the records of these creatures. The hidden has no chances to play with Gunther in his games, he is unlikely to agree.

S
SheldonK 20.12.20

KanoVoxLian
Imlerich, on the contrary, is the weakest general of the wild hunt and I defeated him without any potions. As for me, the most interesting and strongest of them is Caranthir, plus he took all my health with some kind of attack.

S
SheldonK 20.12.20

Vedmak from Rivia
You know brooks are different from the Alps. Brooks are stronger and faster than the Alps and Brooks are not a lower vampire, she stands between the higher and lower. And the brooks can also turn into a huge bat, unlike the Alps.

_
__DOC__ 20.12.20

Yes, it's a bad thing. I can't kill the hidden one either, I took the key from Oriana, knowing where the cave was - I opened it, then agreed with Regis and went to Syanna, got the ending "everyone is alive and happy", went into the cave, and he always bites my neck (Black blood does not repulse him), and Regis is no longer to be called. Sadness, in short, he remained the eternal "looking" for Toussaint, the watchman of the closed passage between the worlds.

O
OlderDog 20.12.20

grafonoman
In the book, Regis tells how the Kmets killed him: they cut off his head, pierced his heart with an aspen stake, doused him with holy water and buried him. It took 50 years to regenerate, for a vampire it was like getting sick with the flu.

F
Flow4Master 20.12.20

Why demagoguery lit? It is clear that he was made unkillable not because of a super high position in the vampire hierarchy, but simply because he is a quest one and so that he would not be killed in advance, accidentally entering this cave and having a key that you get before the plot denouement.