3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Ju St 20.12.20 06:00 am

Smartphone replacement sgs6

Good day. I am once the lucky owners of a Samsung Galaxy S6 smartphone, but the problem is that for work you need to be tied with different telecom operators and I came to the conclusion that it's time to buy a new smart with support for 2 SIM cards, more capacious batteries and ROM. I do not consider new models of samsung, because I already ate TouchWiz. Please advise something)
17 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mescaline 20.12.20

iphone

A
Anomel Suna 20.12.20

Ju St wrote: the
happy owners of
Ju St wrote:
Samsung Galaxy S6
Well, in general, choose any of this article: http://androidinsider.ru/smartfony/luchshie-smartfonyi-s-dvumya-sim-kartami-2015.html

I would chose Motorola or HTC

A
Allinos 20.12.20

To the list in the article above, I would add another model from this review: http://w3bsit3-dns.com/2016/3/22/285277/
I will buy it myself in the coming weeks - 2 sim, 4/128 GB of memory, ips full hd screen , in general, the model is top-end, look, you might like it. Also Zen UI after TouchWiz will be nicer.

A
Amarelius 20.12.20

Budget? If the belt is not tightly tightened, then I agree with the speaker above (Asus Deluxe SE), or recommend Sony - they have excellent quality too.

K
Kirill1998 20.12.20

Ju St
S7

m
maxzeva 20.12.20

Sony is very expensive, as is the Samsung. Better to watch haoimi or Asus Deluxe SE, at least in terms of money and meaning it will be more profitable

S
SeFeRus 20.12.20

If these units are the same in price, then I would probably choose ACUS.
Gnusmas make awful smarts, from a software point of view. So many garbage progs, a braked shell, the battery quickly sits down.
A friend has just Galaxy sixth, he is completely dissatisfied with him. Unsuccessful model

M
MuSStafA 20.12.20

maxzeva wrote:
Sony is very expensive, as is the Samsung. It is better to watch haoimi or asus, at least in terms of money and meaning it will be more profitable.
Judging by the current model, the vehicle has no problems with money) And the manufacturers you mentioned have models not for beggars. It is unlikely that the TS wants a trinket for 10,000 rubles. If you choose between Xiaomi and Asus, I am for the latter, because they have an independent recognizable design and authority. Xiaomi has neither one nor the other.

J
Ju St 20.12.20

I have already finally prepared for the purchase of a new smartphone. 40 thousand in the bosom is already available)
Kirill1998
Not an option, because I said that I would not contact Samsung anymore) By the end of his life he was completely contaminated with all unnecessary junk, which is simply impossible to remove.
Amarelius
Sonya somehow never had a soul to buy. Some of them are all brick-like, at the same time, the 20, 7 Mp camera seems to me to be some kind of razvodilov, to be honest. Waterproof? Why do I need it.

Anomel Suna
has never used Motorola, except that at the time of the popularity of V3, Htc is at a loss for armbands .. their time is not the best. There is absolutely no guarantee that they will not wind up their shop tomorrow and will not support their devices. Xiaomi and Asus impressed

m
maxzeva 20.12.20

So I still do not understand, what is the result of the agony of choice? You once said about everything and nothing, it seemed to me that you had already opted for something specific

H
HamataYoshi 20.12.20

Ju St
Look towards meizu pro6, a very good model, I always liked the Flyme OS shell, at one time I chose between meizu mx5 and sgs6, choosing the latter - I regretted not taking meizu mx5 (although the model has a jamb - there are no Russian LTE frequencies, but the pro 6 has a complete order with this, in a year I will definitely change to a product from meizu).

s
stepller 20.12.20

maize has a lot of flaws with russification. plus it is not clear where to run with the phone if something happened to it. xiaomi from the same category. about Asus - judging by the latest announcements, the models are not bad. and they keep the firmware up to date.
and samsung - they have too much fragmentation of devices and a bunch of models for different regions. to be honest, in their attempts to shut everyone up, they look like something funny. Sony - after their cant with the first model Z and that wretched display they shoved in there - mixed feelings.

H
HamataYoshi 20.12.20

stepller
about that and a conversation, it is worth thinking about buying a new smart from the category of flagships, it immediately becomes clear that for that kind of money, in fact, there is one shit, then there are minuses, then there is a design, then the build quality, the availability of parts, etc. and so on, and Sams account - Koreans kill a good filling with their shell and unkillable third-party software, for example, sgs6 still does not have a sane firmware from cyanogenmod.

A
Amarelius 20.12.20

They wrote somewhere, by the way, that Cyanogen was prepared for Asus. I do not like absolutely all Flyme and others like them (excluding Sony shells), but ZenUI or Cyanogen (as a decent version of "naked" Android) look much more interesting.

U
USER_NT 20.12.20

Meizu M3 Note
Meizu M3 Notehttp: //www.ferra.ru/ru/mobile/review/meizu-m3-note-review/
Meizu Pro 6
Meizu Pro 6http: //www.ferra.ru/ru/mobile/review/ meizu-pro-6-review /
Honor 5C
Honor 5Chttp: //www.ferra.ru/ru/mobile/review/Huawei-honor-5c-NEM-L51-review/
Blackview BV6000
Blackview BV6000http: // china-review. com.ua/7588-obzor-zaschischennogo-smartfona-blackview-bv6000-videoobzor.html

J
Ju St 20.12.20

Thanks everyone for the recommendations. I have already left my comments on some brands above, but nevertheless decided not to mess with purebred China and opt for the recommended Asus Deluxe SE. Yet 256GB under the hood, apart from it, has none of the other options. I will save on an external broom)))

t
takamin 20.12.20

stepller
Meizu also has official service points in the CIS countries, this is not some kind of Hiomi