3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Damir Davletov 20.12.20 06:00 am

Should I reinstall .....? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello everyone !
I have such a theme, not long ago I reinstalled Windows on 7
and the toy became dull, there were norms on windows 8.1, is
it really worth putting 8.1 back?
11 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 20.12.20

Damir Davletov
Well, try 8.1, see if it gets better. Business for five minutes. In general, it makes no sense in 8.1 when there is 10.

K
Kraicher 20.12.20

I'm sitting on Win 7, and there were no problems with any game, and there are no. And I'm not going to switch to Win 8 or Win 10.

h
hardqest 20.12.20

I completely agree

J
JOKERIVAN 20.12.20

Protocol10
There is no point in 10 wines when there are 7 wines

K
Kraicher 20.12.20

Yesterday I installed The Witcher 3: Game of the Year Edition and Fallout 4 with the latest DLC. I inserted my saves and mods. Games run like clockwork, great (Win 7 x64).
By the way, I have a Win 7x64 SP1 license. And when installing the OS, I turn off updates. I have a clean OS without a single update (Windows Update is disabled).
Here's what I set in the binding:
- Driver mat. boards (only drivers)
- Video card driver
- DX web setup
- Visual CC ++ 2013 (adding Visual CC ++ 2015)
- K-Lite Codec Pack
- NET.Framwork 4.52 (higher version
is possible ) - WinRAR 5.21 (higher version
is possible) - Auslogics Disk Defrag (after installing the OS and games, I defragment)
- CCleaner
- Revo Uninstaller

P
Protocol10 20.12.20

JOKERIVAN
As for me, it makes sense I think. Ten is the same seven, but significantly improved.

C
CastleGod 20.12.20

my favorite is 7 and we will always remember XP

O
ONE BLAST 20.12.20

And I'm going through the fall

D
Damir Davletov 20.12.20

ATP everyone! I updated all the firewood of the program and all that became the norm!
vin10 is definitely not worth putting))

S
Sportklass 20.12.20

CastleGod
+

Z
Zefos 20.12.20

Damir Davletov
To begin with:
1. Look in the task manager to see if anything is loading the processor and hard drive. (It happens that the programs in the background do not load the system too sickly)
2. Clean up the autorun - disable the autorun of unnecessary / unnecessary programs. (I use AnVir Task Manager)
Between wines 8.1 and 10, I see no difference in performance, only wines 10 need to be adjusted. (Disable tracking and other unnecessary kaku.) Well, in 8.1, return the normal start.