3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artem Astafev 27.10.19 02:27 pm

Impressions of the game (The Hunter: Call of the Wild)

Share your feelings and first thoughts=)
25 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vyxyxol 27.10.19

Share. Walking causes too much noise, that you're walking on the grass, through the bushes that dry branches, in which in a squat, always, hmm, scale noise filled to maximum. As a result, the animal can hear at a great distance, and gives a tear, and if to crawl, anything not visible because of the grass/bushes.A noticeable reduction in noise levels only on bare ground or in lying position. Some how managed to shoot two deer, and one she reached out to me. Bait and a decoy is not used. Well since then.

A
Amilmar 27.10.19

Very nice. Nice now in the winter, run through the green forest. Gameplay hunting good. Over the birds, they need more work, animation and models are primitive, far often I see some seagulls lying on the ground layer, and soaring up when it comes close. Enough of bugs and glitches, particularly there are problems with the interface.

Through a floor of year-year would take the incentive discount (right now the pirates are experiencing). Maybe it makes sense to postpone until a couple of patches with fixes and new content.

v
vega262 27.10.19

a rare g...and I've never met

R
Rehm Oytenberg 27.10.19

not all of the buttons are pressed (in menu) some submenus need not go through ESCAP and through the other submenus) But overall - very interesting.
- The gameplay, the skills, the weapons skills, upgrading weapons, and the gameplay itself is hunting very much.
- The sound, Oh the sound of the wind, the fields, rolling grass, dragonflies and cicadas....10/10
Graphics single mercy developers, a forest of such beauty, the weather, I've only seen in primal.

Despite the fact that all the yelling, saying no optimizirovan.
on laptop, the map and 960 6660 processor, it gave out 35 fps on Ulta settings, and damn, the picture was so smooth that all 60. Graph engine VERY good optimizirovan, uchityvaya the number of polygons, parts, effects in the scene.

on desktop PCs with improved Khaiwani and ambient with drivers of NVIDIA on 1070 gives neprosedayuschem 59 fps

V
Viktor Kislica 27.10.19

The game looks great, this game engine can be repaired vyzhivalku cool post-apocalyptic open world, the only thing I don't like this checkpoint, the storage location would be better if instead the reference points through which you can travel did travel through the tower that you open and then when opened any territory then fulfilled her task, then left the game and you start from the place where we started, that is a strong point!And where others are dunno!

o
olegl7 27.10.19

with travel sites is clearly a glitch to find strongholds takes a long time to wander , get bored ! And a good game.

R
Rehm Oytenberg 27.10.19

Lacks the camera of a bullet

V
VenomSRT 27.10.19

Losing the original theHunter. Seen that done on another engine, but really not worth it, only the video loads more. Changed management with respect to the original - it is not clear why they did it. Did not like the small number of weapons and not their real names. Will think about buying if completely takes the content from the original theHunter. At the moment, the game, the money they ask for it, not worth it.

S
Syxoff 27.10.19

Good game, addictive, but unfortunately, like most modern games, about the optimization forgot, there are problems with the interface to reassign keys it is impossible, and as a whole we are waiting for patches...

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 27.10.19

Cool game, but often there are bugs (getting stuck in the textures of animals).
Liked:
1. Graphics is the first thing that catches the eye. Looks gorgeous, bushes, grass, trees... wonderful! The sun passes through the leaves, the wind swaying tree branches, etc. looks Great.
2. Sound. You can hear everything - the rustle of grass in the wind, rustling the leaves on the trees, the sound of animals, sound of falling rain drops (the rain sound is different, depending on what the surface of falling drops). At first frightened hares, thought the ghosts of some of the bushes running around. The bushes are shaking, heard the rustle is strong, and no one else. Then realized it was rabbits.
3. The behavior of animals. The display of fear of the animals seen on the trail that the animal is torn, and sometimes there are animal feces scared. Very plausible.

Did not like:
1. Character. The feeling that you play for the man with cardiovascular disease. To run he can't have a heart attack by 30 seconds of running!
2. Weapons, ballistics. Met a bear randomly came to him, at point blank range (distance of 3-5 meters) 3 let the bullets never came)) the feeling that by passing the character - old disabled person, I have slipped the rifle with a curved barrel =)
3. Bugs. Animals are very often stuck in the textures, especially on rocky slopes.

While enough is not a very long time, 2 hours total. But the toy is like, waiting for patches to improve the game.

V
VadimDS 27.10.19

Graphics, sounds, and weather just on top.
But the game is still finished, try to start pirates.

x
xxx05 27.10.19

For those who want to relax the game is perfect,the sounds,the graphics,the effects on the high level

S
StreetR4cer 27.10.19

overall the game is not bad) but what I do not understand anything or the game is poorly made? clip stabbed in the head with a bear and he runs around enjoying life...

M
MR.ART.Smile 27.10.19

Everything is fine, graphics, sound, Atmosphere hunting is BUT!!! (it spoils the weapon damage) TAKAOI poor and the curve, I played over 48 hours, and never got shot the first time an animal !!!

l
ludovick 27.10.19

Weird the game with one hand fairly hard hunting (very cool, not to make any noise, choose a gauge), with another arcade ATV. On the one hand the gameplay seems to deliver, on the other essentially crawling on his belly in the rain forest there are different kinds and degrees of freshness of faeces, and use some perdelki to podmanivaya zhivotinok that need to starve not even for survival, but purely for fun.
Grifoni good, this engine could make ZACH or postop with claws of death )

-
-STALK-er 27.10.19

liked the game.Tired of downloading every week Repack with new updates,reinstall, and bought with the Incentive discount is now 30% .

G
Greh04 27.10.19

Very entertaining game,although without jambs not done.Here's an example of shoot from the stock of the rifle in the leg of the deer,the beast will spit on you and run away but if the top in your ear or just scratch it 100% will die.

S
SLGallardo 27.10.19

As for me, in this game you need to play only with cheat. I know many people who have no respect for cheats, but why is it necessary to adjust to the creators of the game? I played without cheats a few hours and realized that this game is for those, who to do nothing at all. Not too close approach to the game, you feel for km the game has a lot of vegetation and you can not even notice the game, as she will notice you and run away, you won't even know it. Well, Yes, it made the audio level indicator from where you can understand where game. Well, even then still need be very careful to approach quietly, and then get over it. Even if you were, then the likelihood is that you killed 1 times the minimum (apart from small fowl), Especially in the beginning, when you will be available is not the most powerful weapon. Well, let's say, you go and game runs now, you need to follow the trail and not lose it, and in addition, you need to go a pretty decent distance, depending on the damage game. Now imagine it all the time: 1) you Need to find a game that was not so much, and sometimes it seems that the forest is completely empty; 2) you Need to get into the game, and how exactly that would be faster the game threw your hands; 3) it is Necessary to find the traces of this game in the end, it takes, well, about 15-20 minutes to kill one fucking game! Yes, we can and will cope, but if it is to do everything accurately and efficiently. But don't forget about the experience which we gain by killing this game, that would get more powerful weapons. Just think about how much time you need kill to get a good weapon.
After I cheat I began to play, namely: speed hack; immortality (with the speedhack will not work to run without immortality because take damage, from even a minimal fall); quiet operation; stamina and infinite ammo - only way you can really enjoy the hunt. And then, the game is pretty boring and monotonous. Happy mostly just graphics.

s
stttriker 27.10.19

Really miss hunting dogs, which scent would be looking for wounded animals

T
TheMorux1973 27.10.19

SLGallardo
This hunting simulator actually. But judging by what you have written, you to play is contraindicated.