3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RomanDII 20.12.20 08:56 pm

Looking for SoJ (Andariel NM), Need some advice (Diablo 2)

I saw the topic of races on hell Andi for sojami, where people decided to collect a chest of unique rings https://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/polnyj_sunduk_soj_chast_2_i_samaya_krovavaya-997501/
and decided to try too, but on NM, which in theory should increase the chances and the races themselves should be faster, in the end, what I have:

Given:
Andariel NM buggy (?)
ppl2
MF 206

Find: unique. rings, and among them SoJ

Solution:
At the moment, there are 50 races: 10 races each with tea breaks, throwing runes, stones, gear for mules
Before the 5th ten races (from 41 to 50), there was a desire to give up all this, so as unique. there were no rings at all.
But on the 46th race, the first unique ring falls - Manald Heal
* by the way, the chela who ran the first unique on Andi. rings began to fall earlier and for 50 races he had 3 unique rings

Analysis:
1) I want to understand whether Andy is bogged down or not.
He did everything as it should: he killed Andi, the city returned, talked to Varriv, moved to Act 2, from where he survived and left. Is it considered that I bug it once and for all? Or, in the course of the races, after talking with the NPC (Deckard Kain, Akara, Charsi), could I get it loose? :)
Since sometimes blue falls, and I read that it will not fall below yellow

2) completely different things fall on the drop:
- only 1 yellow or only blue things can fall (rarely)
- there were 3 blue and 1 unique
- there were 3 unique and yellow
- somewhat yellow and unique
- there was a drop close to the quest one: yellow, unique and 2 IV stones
- set also fall in a mixture with yellow and uniques Can a poor
drop be considered a non-drop? Or is Andi just not bent?

In general, unique items, set and yellow items fall well, and unique and set items are often repeated, for example, a lot of set rings (katana and angelic) fall. The lack of unique rings is disappointing, not about SoJ, but in general, in order, for example, to also collect a chest of rings, but only 1 ring pleased at the end of 50 races.

As for the races themselves, I try to quickly find crossings, I don’t touch mobs and packs on the way, although sometimes it’s a dullness that hacks someone down while I’m looking at the map, or even hacks Andi to death of Andi herself, as it also happens very differently: There are no packs next to Andi, then 3-4 packs nearby and immediately attacking Andi, causing damage to her, others run in and you have to teleport, kill another pack and finish off Andi.
It often happens that I finish the packs after Andy, so to speak, I clean and watch the drop for the collection of unique pieces and sets :)

Does the killing of mobs and minibosses to Andy's death somehow affect Andi's drop? :)

Lack of unique. rings, but is the presence of unique things equivalent? Those. in general, you can say I'm lucky, but unlucky that instead of unique. rings fall, for example, unique. armor as an alternative? After all, I repeat, a lot of unique pieces fall, but the ring is only 1.

What else can you advise?

ps.: from Baal NM to PG a unique may fall. shako? Since according to the calculator, the drop looked in the single from it can fall, but here could the drop be changed?
63 Comments
Sort by:
o
obsessed 20.02.22

RomanMixed, but if you played peg!!

R
RomanMixed 20.02.22

Obsessed
it would be 2 pins))

Q
Qixi 18.03.22

I did not count the number of races, hell, 1 soj fell. Offhand under 1000 wounds. Another 1 bq just dropped. I don’t believe that there is a bug, it’s better to start a mule with an unfulfilled cross. In my opinion, it’s easier to buy soj if it’s in its presence that the question is. For a thousand wounds, which is about 2 minutes per wound. This is 35 hours, that is, about a week. I do not think that an adequate person will be able to do the same thing for more than 5 hours. Without a guarantee that the soj will fall. Or swing/steam a few charms, collect a couple of Gul from the forge and add some low runes. It seems to come out faster.