3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 20.12.20 09:14 pm

Should I pre-order the game now, or should I wait for the release? (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Now the pre-order costs 30 bucks on the incentive, will anything change after the game is released? Can the price rise or fall?
79 Comments
Sort by:
A
AsNeo 20.12.20

I bought it, I will make a return, this is a spit in the face of the PC to gamers, a jaded port is not optimized, I certainly am not a grapheme (I tolerate any graphics only if there were no ladders), but my graphics were revolutionized in human, it was better 5 times through DSR and sweetfx the atmosphere went off scale), and then some kind of finished anti-aliasing that does not really smooth out, I just have 980ti in ah * e from this game, some kind of finished sharpness setting that makes a dick out of the game, understand that, it feels like I'm playing in 720p, but without sharpness stupid soap, and such a soap that all soaps are soap.
ps: Of course, I understand the plot there is all garbage, but I don't remember the last time I played the game with ladders, and seeing such a picture I want to puke.

I
Ivan Navorskii 20.12.20

A couple of days ago I watched the English-language stream of the game and from the very first minutes I did not like it: graphics, plot, side effects and, most importantly, hacky animation. For myself, I immediately decided not to buy, try also which video to watch or whose stream to shoot.

P
Protocol10 20.12.20

AsNeo I
also bother constantly with ladders in games - they really enrage them, I often go and look for them on purpose, when I find I start playing with anti-aliasing and it’s not at all until the game itself). My 780ti card was once a very long time ago, but even now something else can be launched if you are seriously puzzled. In general, play in gta 5, here there are ladders so ladders on all objects and anti-aliasing does not help in principle. Maybe, of course, with some only 8 times in 4k and it will be better on cards of the titan x level.

A
AsNeo 20.12.20

Protocol10
Well, I solve the problem of ladders through DSR, but here a powerful vidyakha is needed.

N
Nehalim 20.12.20

Don't waste your money yet. The game was made for sale.

W
WanRoi 20.12.20

GH ERH35T34T 34TG34
Console? Yes you are RADIANT, SANITORS URGENT!

D
Delphis 20.12.20

AsNeo
yes everything, forget it. the new game came out)

B
Bard Buttercup 20.12.20

Who passed the game in 13 hours? I didn't reach OG29 13 hours before.

S
STRANGER1971 20.12.20

Should I take it? In my opinion, yes. I bought a game and season pass on incentive. I liked the game. Supplements - we'll see)

s
saa0891 20.12.20

If you like steesl and cyberpunk, different chips with hacking and implants, then it's definitely worth it, the game in this regard is done perfectly, cyberpunk is generally transferred to 10 points, the design is chic, it's a pity that very few games are made in this setting.

H
Hattack 20.12.20

MrWorld
Pre-ordered the Game ...
Outcome: The game is out, and now I want not just to return it, but to THROW into the insolent faces of those who did not make it, but cut it out on the knee with a blunt hand jigsaw!

M
MrWorld 20.12.20

Hattack
I agree, I wanted to return it myself, but I played enough for 3 hours. In general, it's a shame, all the more, the game will soon break down, and patches with optimization are delayed. I have an i5 4460 R7250x 1gb, at minimum it lags at a resolution of 1280x1024, and so the game seems to be interesting

T
TTG 20.12.20

Worth it.

C
C0nstantine 20.12.20

MrWorld
Igromania wrote that it can be returned by the end of August with any number of hours.

M
MrWorld 20.12.20

C0nstantine
You confused it with no mans sky)

C
C0nstantine 20.12.20

MrWorld
Oh, yes, maybe;)

M
MrWorld 20.12.20

C0nstantine
It's a pity that you can't return the game here either, I would take it later on sale

S
SeregaTyl 20.12.20

It's worth the wait. The experience will only get better. I, I confess, could not bear it, unfortunately. The game came out great, but a significant piece was cut from it in honor of future DLS. And optimization, so far, is lame.

P
PRIVA 20.12.20

buy for 50 rubles offline activation with all seasons the price is like a bottle of beer fuck to spend such money on this calla! if only myself in Steam for a collection, but this imperfection passed and forgot