3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
midtone 20.12.20 09:23 pm

Association Game (Diablo 2)

Hello to all old acquaintances, not to all evil moderators.
Yesterday I was feeding my cat and a strange missel came to my mind that I associate PG with the girl from the printing house, whom you call to pay her money for printing, and she is always dissatisfied, mutters something under her breath, and so on. Well, like the aunts from the passport office, it doesn't matter. It seems that you are to her with warmth, but she is angry, maybe her head hurts or something. And so it is constantly. So it annoys me that I don't even want to talk to her. Therefore, I immediately thought about our friends from the forum about diabetes.

And I decided to arrange a rally of some junk, so that you guys don't die of boredom here.

The essence of the game is as follows:
you write what you associate with PG / game in PG / game in d2 in PG.
Next, you write a transcript of your joke (did you forget where we are?), Collect the pros / cons and get prizes. Like this.

-
In a week we will sum up the results and I will distribute all the wealth to the winner
64 Comments
Sort by:
g
grafonoman 20.12.20

midtone
I fed my cat yesterday and a strange missel came to my mind ... dude, you are a genius, a career and successful future awaits you ... toastmasters, for example, with such ideas you will not be lost

m
midtone 20.12.20

grafonoman
I already have a successful present, but ATP for your much needed feedback

r
redoolf 20.12.20

therefore, deleting the topic would be the height of meanness and an extreme stage of brain cancer
. Curiosity always begins to sort out what was so secret / forbidden there.

m
midtone 20.12.20

redoolf
I do not know, themes / posts can be deleted by modernization even if, for example, he sneezed.

b
bnb20 20.12.20

In a barrel of honey - there is a fly in the ointment ..
I'm talking about people ..

Y
YOKOZUNA koko ni aru 20.12.20

slav`sya floder tanaken vo veki vekov D

F
FludoTron 20.12.20

Seven times measure cut once.
(About drop mules)

O
Obsessed 20.12.20

You write what you associate with playing d2 on PG.
midtone, the dog in the manger.
"wealth" is not needed. ;-)

B
BDSM 20.12.20

Playing on PG is naturally associated with BDSM (Pain Domination Sadism Masochism) We
get pain when wiping on hardcore, moderaStore dominate the forum, sadism - dragging wigs with mule drops, masochism - farm runes without wigs with such a wonderful drop.

g
gradusGl 20.12.20

PG is Some circumstances

If you ask g_n, why are you running a server? I think he will answer that due to some circumstances.

R
Rivnyanyn 20.12.20

midtone d2
on pg, no matter how sad it is, it associates with the current situation in my country (it
seems like people stood on the Maidan for the idea, for changes for the better, but in the end everything became many times worse (
guess what it is associated with in pg) 😈

i
ixdon 20.12.20

I associate all this with dear Leonid Ilyich. Stagnation.
The most illustrative topic is "discussion of the rules of Fair PvP"

i
irknet 20.12.20

Associated with Negative and Torum. *

O
Obsessed 20.12.20

even some sad associations you have. Why did it happen?..

g
gradusGl 20.12.20

Obsessed
You just come in to get fan and in the end the fan gets you

K
Klassewer 20.12.20

associated as a conversation between the deaf and the dumb, that is, administrators and players. without personalities.

S
Sorif 20.12.20

Anecdote:

-Dear pg, I associate you with stagnation, the conversation of the deaf with the mute, bdsm, with the negative and torum!
-And you are my assassins .., assotsy .., and suck ### karochi!

Q
QLinkee 20.12.20

Klassewer wrote: it is
associated as a conversation between a deaf and a dumb, that is, admins and players. without personalities
Well, nothing, now a person for a new position will be chosen and everything will work out.

O
Obsessed 20.12.20

QLinkee, would rather, otherwise "the woman was taken out, the machine gun was installed."

F
FludoTron 20.12.20

QLinkee
I wonder what is the job of a "user interactor" and how can he help change the situation in the PG? For example, I ask him: "what are some of the circumstances on which the drop with hf depends?", And in response they will erase the chtoli comment?)