3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jevgenius 27.10.19 02:29 pm

About how to permanently destroy the group (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky)

The guys in the gang war can completely destroy some of the gangs. Here, for example, attacked freedom, flunked all alone, somehow Kent did not help( it is another question! Glitch?). Well, after the victory in the transition to the dump, these devils from out of nowhere again, filled the whole valley. I think this nonsense of constantly going to bash them.
PS:You would have seen I was rushed with a knife on them. And still he made.

Please follow the forum rules.
129 Comments
Sort by:
K
KAiN[tmb] 27.10.19

Campaign impossible. I have Stalkers had a job to Clean up the main base of the Bandits. Soaked three times. To no avail. They are right there, on the basis of five minutes respawntime. And, okay, if the destruction of the camp would give good money, right there - 500 rubles and all. Yes, it even spent cartridges does not pay. In General, dully did.

G
Gospitaler 27.10.19

not thought, I duty endured more than 10 times(((no good)

A
AssAssiinn 27.10.19

Group must be completely destroyed. They are at different locations. Bandits glasbau smoothed it was no good, and they are in other locations remained.

K
KAiN[tmb] 27.10.19

AssAssiinn
Yeah, and while you're walking to another location, they sarasawati at first. You yourself once all the group destroyed?

s
saiditsme 27.10.19

The trouble with these wars factions, do not want to fight, tried to play for freedom.

s
saiditsme 27.10.19

Made so that the PDA was not displayed - no one(!) bandit (killed all), the status of the war factions - bandits is broken. Hell, I departed from a depot - again, respawn. Further. Played for the Stalker, doubled my classmates, made pathetic attempts to attack the depot. The first time one fighter, the second four, despite my desperate attempts to help them - a complete failure. And more never put. Without them, the cleansing depot does not give results.

M
Mireille Mathieu 27.10.19

Damn, and I bandits try to play. Yoga is something not very is my entry into the group.

s
saiditsme 27.10.19

People! Write about your experience in the gang war, is an interesting topic. Really nobody tried to win?

S
Struck 27.10.19

STE is easy to do,just need to cancel the spawn or other OPS)))

s
saiditsme 27.10.19

Cheaters don't drink!

M
Monstrische 27.10.19

Hello! First played,joined the stalkers in cordon,3 times submitted database of criminals in the dump,then got tired and went beyond the game,and there was a message that the bandits defeated,after anywhere nebylo niodnogo bandit,based on settled stalkers.
Play a second time entered in the marshes in the CHN put all the renegades,and they slope without end,the writing assignments that the enemy is defeated,did not wait,went to the cordon.

s
saiditsme 27.10.19

Base bandits - depot. And settled there stalkers, are you serious? And what at the time was the main job that was somewhere else on the map the bandits or you have destroyed all amps. details. I fucking fight, fight, damn don't want to take purified from bandits depot, sitting on the points do not move. What are they doing?

F
FlennSunlight 27.10.19

I do not understand I Bondoukou interrupted at the transition from the landfill on the border and our stupidly sitting on the cordon and wait until they were all slaughtered.

H
HD-4000 27.10.19

I wonder, is it possible to join the bandits or renegades?

O
O1eM 27.10.19

HD-4000
the bandits you can, if you don't join the stalkers and not to shoot bandits.

b
boryan67 27.10.19

Logically if you destroy the group completely only one, which is not in the PM... ie renegades and the ERS!? By the way, did anyone posmorite all distanbances? Renegade I was not able to mow all are again, and CHN ... to the head just now received!!!

Z
Zander_driver 27.10.19

Clear sky - to Limansk IMMORTAL. You can't kill them.

M
Makc1476 27.10.19

And I have to depot a bunch of pseudopsis and more gangsters don't live there!!! However the message is that criminals are broken already...lo. I want to try to blame everyone (including ERS in the swamp)- wonder what'll be? Who a thread tried?

F
FlennSunlight 27.10.19

At bandyukov you can join after the quest to talk to Saharawis,but in renegade you can't join but you can make friends with them doing the job for bandyukov.

S
S.T.A.L.K.E.RR. 27.10.19

To completely remove spawn all factions and all!