3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jevgenius 27.10.19 02:29 pm

About how to permanently destroy the group (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky)

The guys in the gang war can completely destroy some of the gangs. Here, for example, attacked freedom, flunked all alone, somehow Kent did not help( it is another question! Glitch?). Well, after the victory in the transition to the dump, these devils from out of nowhere again, filled the whole valley. I think this nonsense of constantly going to bash them.
PS:You would have seen I was rushed with a knife on them. And still he made.

Please follow the forum rules.
129 Comments
Sort by:
D
D0br0 27.10.19

So the bandits did not appear need every single one of them to kill.Ie Agroprom,and in the dungeons of Agroprom, etc

D
D0br0 27.10.19

And stalkers to fuck off and that way the mob won't help. Can Pyzam message send?

f
feyfolken 27.10.19

Can Pyzam message send?

And how do you think they will react?

K
Knife Perm 27.10.19

here I have outlined how to take depo http://forums.playground.ru/stalker_clear_sky/walkthrough/558870/

probably the same thing could be done with other groups

C
ComRednuclear 27.10.19

I have the Freedom 50 times endured under the net all the everything drenched, and zero sense

I
ImHos 27.10.19

play for freedom he made all dolgovtsev on Agroprom and cleared out their base ... in a PDA is the power of 5 factions ... long and hard waiting until Svoboda priprutsya to base the debt - wait for it--- the PDA is that the base and all points taken ... but dolgovtsev one cock in her spawn through the 10 minutes that way ... and the map didn't find any point Dolgov .. can they not be marked on it .. or are those important characters who disappear when they start to attack the base (the leader, the dealer, the cel in the dash, wizard, etc.)..
?????
playing on max difficulty, because a few stressful every time they re-make

A
AndreVaultBoy 27.10.19

Prompt,please,in which folder of the game you need to edit the respawn,so that the gang war took place,so to speak,without the annoying drops of stalkers on the ground

I
ILdar07 27.10.19

Don't know why, but I went to Neutrals, but I do not regret it. With regard to the Landfill, my companions made themselves. I didn't even have running there. Walked quietly to myself, and then message: Bandits defeated! Hurrah! The depot and the surrounding area is unoccupied, the criminals are current in the camp again. The rest of the Neutrals, Duty and Freedom. I probably got lucky.
PS. Playing without mods on the master last. the putsch.

C
Combine. 27.10.19

Playing for neutral, completely took out the base of bandits, though they are then re-respawners. But when using 1-2 times independent take-away NPCs with neutral NPCs-bandits, neutrals settled at the base of the criminals (and the music in their bar still continued to play xD). The more I bandyukov in the game are not met.
But for the Duty or Freedom can not normally play. As soon as I go to the location of the enemy, whether it be a Dark valley or Agroprom, capture several points on the outskirts, so it is possible even to infinity wait until friendly forces brought to the point. I've never waited, then threw nafig this case. =(

B
Bonifacio 27.10.19

I grabbed the base of bandits!uniteil of all the bandits.stormed with a group of stalkers.as soon as I killed all the bandits at the depot,my Stalker took it.but before I killed the bandits at all the key points and waited long enough until he noticed a group of stalkers going on the offensive.strange prophetic:being in the agricultural industry within 5min I got a message that the criminals once again flooded a landfill,and then the message that control is restored.then performed all tasks to the main on the basis of stalkers at the Agroprom and the number of gangsters became 0!their numbers and power!stalkers won with my help)
now for freedom will make the debt.try,at least.on success, update my

B
Bonifacio 27.10.19

not the topic,of course,but the man himself taoy nick patched,and Stalker, even in your favorite games list is not added on the forum and no messages are left
http://users.playground.ru/47939/

G
Gangster s AK47 27.10.19

eksik appears after bring run compass

H
Hippie_Dog 27.10.19

Finally destroy the group impossible. Even if the number of units will be 0. He tried it, still they sooner or later respawntime...

D
Dmitriy9409 27.10.19

Nothing is impossible,I took the duty base and the bandits and nicho for me it did not pack,well...I been in this game a bad fumble and rarely play,but I think the scheme will be able to paint...
5 patch
I've not read,so I don't know whether he wrote about a situation similar to mine.I will begin immediately with the moment made the duty base playing for free...
After the former debt remained current I and homies I closed the door(the entrance to the headquarters of the main or what they have there)I was told that if you do not close the dolgovtsev of theresponse current as I go,so I closed the door and went for a reward(asked the conductor to take,then there was still 4 of the detachment of freedom).
Don't know it depends on the door or not,but no matter how much I played and did not move to locations(I have a respawn going on then current,kada I leave the location)dolgovtsev and never returned.
Vrodeby everything is OK,all is well-the freedom keeps the entire dark valley,Agroprom for freedom everywhere,the current respounce mutants and stalkers on your station sit,warehouses all of our current Northern warehouse 2 unit of stalkers and the monolith in the area of pepole behind the barrier.
Left a landfill where Western and Eastern approaches under the control of liberty,and the exit to the warehouse is also our stalkers keep South entrances from the cordon and the flea market.
The crooks depot,the approach to the red forest and a dot
near the depot at the mountain of garbage.
Area travel easy-the enemies of the current landfill,which do not interfere with my movement on the moor all was quiet, the renegades sit quietly and not delauze in the North of the swamps and sometimes the mutant RAID on one of the units ERS,on the cordon of warriors crowded around his base and on the North-East of the cordon mutants a little divorced,the amber on the borders of settled stalkers,mutants in downtown DC and sit quietly,well and ryzhyi whole forest filled with mutants,so don't go there-it's dark and scary,I more people love to shoot than the beasts.
So I'm bored-warriors it makes no sense to shoot,and tired,renegades-the same,no debt,current sometimes crooks noise at the dump up.and on Agroprom used to go there thugs responses and station stalkers with 2 sides attacked ktozh else will help them if I don't,and mutants there are also haunted.sometimes ran to the dump to the barricade-there restless bandits to freedom attack,but not always have time and sometimes sidekick died,to make up for this loss were the members of the former base of the debt,and so long as on the basis of debt left 4 sidekick of freedom,and I'm on duty at the barricade can't forever and that little by little has captured the bandits barricade I made from there,but Svoboda didn't want to go out of the valley to keep the point,I left and the bandits returned to the barricades,well and figs with them,I scored on the barricade,but sometimes came to pacify the bandits,but they still bred and 1m fell swoop all together swept the freedom of Eastern and Western approaches,the North they failed to take,in General, I also do nicho do not have time and went to the valley and thugs theresponses and captured the inputs from the landfill in the agricultural industry and then only groups of freedom mass theresponses based in the valley and went to make the bandits,I escape them,all the units of freedom as a wave washed the bandits,leaving them in the depot and out to the dump,all was as before,current bandits since the base or foot,I came,shooting everything he saw in the depot with SVD and Pat cleaned everything inside,but the reaction is 0,neither the freedom nor the stalkers didn't want to come on an empty database of the bandits,then the bandits were current in the red forest along with the renegades but how do because they will not be released on the dump 4 bandit kept the exit to red forest,all hands in any way to them not dohodili.well, I went to the cordon,to TMU time bandits have bred but the base never left,don't know why but for some reason I joined a clan to regular stalkers and immediately got the job to take out the depot,about 6 units sobralos with locations around the landfill and in the direction of the depot went,but half settled around the depot and the base reached 1.5 squad ,the other half of the squad died along the way,well, here they are already out there in the whole shoot,I'm with SVD smoke aside,I say waiting for your order to attack,I went to the depot but there is already everything was clean,the quest completed so if you don't shield the crooks in the forest,what's left is to make current 4челов at the entrance to the forest,made I went to the valley to back to the freedom to join.some more time passed,so while in the depot 3 unit of stalkers and conditioner,so enemies are now finally nowhere normal,at least in Limansk go Yes it is a pity there is no turning back; we're waiting for bandits,but vhat they are still not naplodili,tired of waiting,with the debt the exact same crap-long before the bandits opened the door and debt for quite some time no,and they probably will not come,all hope for bandits.
So good podumayte should make all the enemies to the last,here's another little something,if you can't respawn,then dumped in Limansk,pass the game to the end and all...

v
vladislav 1995 27.10.19

vprintsipe,the current brains e...at for a long time,it is necessary to attack the enemy base when fighters from your gang go on it for like 2 attack base,but before the friend comes,the enemy preferably should not be,or very little

C
Ctpelok 27.10.19

That's it... I Got 1 once so happened, too

v
vlad_xDDD 27.10.19

I have completely defeated the renegades in the swamps and the bandits NV dump))

pix.PlayGround.ru

p
pigozhog 27.10.19

vlаd_xDDD me too, but instead of the bandits and the stalkers.

p
pigozhog 27.10.19

First for stalkers turnip was max, and I joined the bandits, then gave them to capture everything except the pig and cleaned the base of stalkers, and then received a reward from the bandits, and killed only 3 of the squad of stalkers that could once again, go to their grouping (father Valerian was alive), and the same pattern cleared the depot. Now looking towards the debt and the dream of the exoskeleton.

D
DenicK 27.10.19

how to join the stalkers? completed the tasks of they are all green and can not start???