3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lait_one 20.12.20 09:23 pm

How do you like the last clone challenge? (Diablo 2)

We leave comments and impressions on the topic. It will, of course, be erased. But until we erased it, we can speculate ..
63 Comments
Sort by:
n
nwn2030 20.12.20

annexi po gul

P
Pavel Abakumov 20.12.20

lait_one
Give me a bomb theme!

Q
QLinkee 20.12.20

Almost like all the previous ones - passed me by.

i
irknet 20.12.20

nwn2030
if; D
the cheapest sur is worth, or even on ber are pushed :(

Y
YOKOZUNA koko ni aru 20.12.20

o low-high anihi (ot 4lo)

D
Dosmotr 20.12.20

By the way, here's a very sensible innovation. On a third-party resource where I went to play, the elephant is called in a private game by simply selling one cozh. If someone thinks that it is very cheap, then the quantity can be increased for the GHG, say, up to 4. What will it give?
1. Will remove abuse with anikhs.
2. Will greatly increase the demand for LNG.
3.4 cozh, especially if the price rises to ohm, for the average GHG player it is not at all that cheap. But every office will be able to fight the elephant and knock out anikh for himself.

l
lait_one 20.12.20

I
will support Dosmotr . this is the best way out. I still remember back in 2008 there were Flovedians - it was also cool. sold in packs, the clone climbed out suddenly (!) which is the most important thing, it seems to me. and anikh cost not 2-3-4 Lo, but from ohm and higher. the truth was one drawback - it was buggy in a terrible way. the server did not pull, but this problem can be solved.

l
lait_one 20.12.20

IRKNET
wait, now a couple of three people who have a ber will buy, then they will sit at a broken trough and as a result they will have to reduce the price to a hum (joke, but not 3-4Lo). ))

n
nwn2030 20.12.20

kek

P
Pavel Abakumov 20.12.20

Dosmotr
park offer. Ask for another jach chest as on a third-party resource.

y
yI7bIpb-Huwe6poD 20.12.20

lait_one
Nothing of the sort. In 2006-2007, the clone was called by the sale of runes (Um or something, I don't remember). They called very often, and annih cost about Mal-Ist for a low and Vex-Ohm for a close to perfect one. Gul on average. Moreover, stupidity, of course, in the form of trimmed wigs / drop hf and no one had any thoughts. True, I only knocked out no more than 6 at a time (slow Internet, did not hold the computer over 7 windows). There was certainly an abundance of runes and annichs.

l
lait_one 20.12.20

yI7bIpb-Huwe6poD
I won't say anything about 2004-2005, because I didn't play then. was it 1.10 then? it seems like it started sticking out and anihi. but in 2008 it was like I said.

D
Dosmotr 20.12.20

Pavel Abakumov
Pavel Abakumov wrote:
Also ask for a chest of jahovs
about a chest of jahovs, I did not mention anything, since no changes are planned with the drop.But a

strange thing: in theory, a chest of jahovs quickly kills interest in the game, but in practice for some reason it does not kill. C @ CT @ K?

p
passed 20.12.20

The Jahov chest kills with a sharp fall on the head. And if you save it, then death can come from old age.

F
FludoTron 20.12.20

Waiting for the Diablo 2 reissue to be announced on Blizzone. Then on pg either you have to make changes, or he will die. 2 months left.

P
Pavel Abakumov 20.12.20

Dosmotr is different
for everyone. But summoning an elephant in one game is definitely a spot. It is better to just remove the runes with hf than to create such a thing.

R
Rivnyanyn 20.12.20

>> Fly do trona
if on the republished D2 they will carry bots with might and main, then no one will dump the PG)

D
Dosmotr 20.12.20

Pavel Abakumov
You are either a troll, or you will understand dick)) What does anikh have to do with runes? items are as mythical as they are sticky, 90% of which go to akare. It's just that on the PG everything is artificially complicated for some reason.

F
FludoTron 20.12.20

Rivnyanyn Offsite is
now abandoned, because it is not profitable. If the Blizzards want to sell their product, then they will accordingly need to provide it with proper support.

D
Dosmotr 20.12.20

In short, and de Murzila, why hasn't it come out yet? It's time for me to go to the dacha, but he's still gone ...