3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Corydoras 27.10.19 02:31 pm

Discuss the need of the upcoming changes the rules of Fair PvP (Diablo 2)

The concept of the rules of fair pvp is to make players the most available items/skills, and to prohibit, if necessary. The purpose of the rule changes is to make the maximum possible balance, with the principle of rock, scissors, paper.

1. Holy freeze skill - forbidden, but against casters razreshaetsya.
2. Skills Raise Skeleton and Raise Skeleton Mage allowed, with restrictions (attacking skill bone spirit, bone spear, teeth, poison nova does not exceed level 18).
3. To allow the use of the skill Amplify damage necromancer.
4. Before each fight, the moderator clarifies the players whether they are playing using the skills Battle orders and Battle command with the rune word call to arms.
5. To allow the use of the subject widowmaker with the use of the skill teleport to the sorceress class of characters.
6. When playing against the character sorceress, the main attacking skill which is lightning restrictions resistances and absorbed lightning: 75%RES + 20% abs, 76-80%RES + 15% abs, 81-85 RES +10% abs or thundergod's vigor(thundergod's vigor represen) at the same time only abs+ %abs is prohibited. Overresist unlimited.
7. When playing against druid character, basic attacking skills which are armageddon, volcano, fissure following restrictions apply for fire resistance and absorbed: 75%RES + 20% abs, the maximum fire resistance is limited to a mark of 85%. When the resist 76% or more of the prohibited interest absorb. Single absorb is limited at 21. Overresist unlimited.
8. Prohibited the use skill shadow master for the assassin character, the main attacking skill which is lightning sentry.
9. Prohibited use of the subject marrowwalk boots for the character class necromancer, the main attacking skills which are teeth, bone spear, bone spirit.
10. When playing against the character amazon, using the skills Battle orders and Battle command with the rune word call to arms prohibited the use of the subject stormshield.
103 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eleganza 27.10.19

S
Smetanka dlya firka 27.10.19

Eleganza wrote:
No automation - just restrictions on the server side in fair games
This is called automation of gameplay.

E
Eleganza 27.10.19

i
ixdon 27.10.19

DELETEEND
and you can link to Hyde Torum, such as falling from Demenkov?

S

I hope it's radio silence from the corridor because he was preparing some bomber feature that will delight all the fountains of pvp and return them to the interest in the game, not because it is already tired of it all and he blew it off like everyone else.

C
Corydoras 27.10.19

Dober
For example, can Express their point of view why You have lost interest in the game and what would it return? Give specific examples.

C
Corydoras 27.10.19

f
firkax 27.10.19

S

firkax
Pvp which has always been, but now simply dead fits perfectly into your example. All at the same time played and scored. Brilliant.
When you write nonsense, argues it somehow, or what.

y
yok0o 27.10.19

Go to cause doubt, this is a new trend

C
Corydoras 27.10.19

S

Corydoras
Pvp admin who knows his stuff would not see here any contradictions. One does not exclude the other.
A competent person knows what the players want and he doesn't need polls like these.
So I the third time I repeat that I have no choice but to flood, but you have a lot of possibilities and I'm waiting for some action, and not just another obzats flooding that you don't understand the people on the forum.
Do pvp, not forum. There is no pvp, two answers on the topic of the subject that clearly show should have.

On account of the UAC idea is very good. First.
But you need to solve in General, all charges for all, with the exception of two.

No, not us. Personally, I would prefer the previous administrator, or alera, ircnet, Yoko or anyone who knows anything about pvp.

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 27.10.19

Lowered arouser know about the duties of the administrator more than the admin. And still writes about some features. What?
PS for the slow-and - dogs- if I write the truth here or some proof of the ladies that post immediately rubs and I will fly to the ban. So the proof may not ask.

E
Eleganza 27.10.19

Dober wrote:
All at the same time playing and scored
Who are these all? I have the feeling that a user with the nickname Dober finds himself and a couple of my friends the only players on the server. As if apart from them all other players at all know nothing and don't play pvp (taking into account the fact that he Dober his heroes rarely plays in tournaments xD). Just did normal players (from my perspective) is not the one that originally got rich on the Scam and are now trying to push profitable rich FPC rules (Dober).

Past tournaments have shown that people want to play there, despite all the provocations. If someone has the time and desire to play, he will play (no matter what the rules are, who is there moderator or administrator). Players will create threads on the forum like: I don't like this and this, but do you think, should I make a favor and write a guide\to play in the tournament?.

S

Grenaa Morningstar
I was a dollar millionaire, proof, can not ask me palanet immediately.