3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marceron 20.12.20 09:32 pm

Starcraft and Windows 7 (StarCraft)

The game starts under the new OS, but that's not a problem - in the game menu, some colors appear as if in disagreement, which terribly spoils the picture, although during the gameplay all colors on units, buildings and terrain are displayed correctly except for water (it has multi-colored stripes)! Has anyone found a solution to this problem?
45 Comments
Sort by:
R
RIDDICK88 20.12.20

GadaWar
))) Not at all, at least it came in handy for someone, really ... after ~ 5 years: D

G
GadaWar 20.12.20

RIDDICK88
yes I am a brake))) but love is like a faithful wife ... Knows how to wait))) The first old man has all the romance of deep antiquity ... Nostalgia and good unloading of the brain. Time travel. Thank you.

N
Nighthawkreal 20.12.20

On fan sites there is a program that removes this color mess.

r
rfgrim 20.12.20

All that is written here did not help me solve the graphics problem in Starcraft, and all the programs listed here, with a bunch of Trojans. The solution is this: create a registry file, write in it:
SpoilerWindows Registry Editor Version 5.00
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWARE Wow6432Node Microsoft DirectDraw Compatibility Starcraft116]
"Flags" = hex: 00,08,00,00
"Name" = "StarCraft .exe "
" ID "= hex: ca, 89,65,49
If the system is 32 bit, then the path will be
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWARE Microsoft DirectDraw Compatibility Starcraft116]
If the executable is not StarCraft.exe (BroodWar.exe or Brood.exe), then change the "Name" parameter accordingly.

M
Mikhail Andrievsky-Sineok 20.12.20

what is there about the sound during the briefing? 7th ultima 64th. otherwise it is inconvenient to read the instructions without the voices of the Persians. there is sound in the game itself and on the menu, but it enrages instruction in the form of text on system music .............. hardware = 8 g opera, i5 4 by 2.5, built-in intel 3000 and n-video ge-force gt 620m ...... if you believe someone's passages on the u-tube, then I also don't have a voice for a computer assistant in a training mission for earthlings (I know for sure)