3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ip0h 20.12.20 09:36 pm

Deal with Dragomir (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Maybe I'm crooked, but in some places the target designation in this game annoys me. I need to deal with him - I can kill him, intimidate him and I can set an honest police officer on him. But for some reason the marker only points to the cop who extorted money for the passage. Even if I pass it, the marker still points to it. Where is the police officer I need?
16 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivan Bystrov 20.12.20

Talk to the nearest female police officers

i
ip0h 20.12.20

Ivan Bystrov
spoke. none of them fit

i
ip0h 20.12.20

She's here

M
Mountain 20.12.20

you need to sleep with a police officer, and only then a dialog box will open where you can go through the quest.

1YourBatya1 20.12.20

bastards, stole the name of the dragomir from the second Gothic.

g
ghoul666 20.12.20

Mountain
what a bullshit? just to the left of the passage to the checkpoint there are several women cops, you need to go up to one and talk, and that's it.

D
Devilor 20.12.20

Dragomir in Russian):

K
Kiber_ 20.12.20

I first tried to knock out all the crooks in the arch.
But then Milena says "He will wake up and will be even angrier!", Which is logical in principle.
It’s not good, I think, if he does something to Milena later. So we need him to jail!
Knocked out everyone except the last dude, set the cops on and knocked out the last one before they got there.
The result has not changed :(.
Now I think - maybe it is worth shipment and knocking out all accomplices, except Dragomir himself and let the police kill him?

In addition, when talking with the police, there are also 2 options:
- Tell about the abduction of Milena and the making of fakes.
This option seemed bad to me, because the police can take Milena "on a pencil" and cover up the production of forgeries.
- Or tell only about the mass extortion and the illegal network of checkpoints.

In total, we have the following options for completing the task:
1. Kill all the fake policemen yourself, including Dragomir.
2. Kill all fake cops yourself, including Dragomir.
3. Let the police kill Dragomir, telling about the mass extortion.
4. Let the police kill Dragomir by telling about the abduction of Milena.
5. Knock out everyone except Dragomir and let the police kill Dragomir, telling about the mass extortion. It turns out a kind of hybrid of options # 2 and 3, but without losing the achievement for non-lethal.
6. Knock out everyone except Dragomir and let the police kill Dragomir, telling about the abduction of Milena. A hybrid of options 2 and 4, only without losing the achievement for non-lethal.

Who passed on - please describe the consequences in your version.

K
Kiber_ 20.12.20

I also can't find Vlad in any way.
Maybe someone knows where he is?

Found! It turns out that it was possible to turn on the guiding tips, they led to Vlad (he ended up in a shop behind the metro, and there were no markers on the map).

S
Syslik430 20.12.20

Kiber_
What did I want here?

K
Kiber_ 20.12.20

Syslik430
Did you spin your grandson to death?
I came for your Augus soul!

i
ip0h 20.12.20

Kiber_ I
set the police on Dragomir, they did everything themselves, I did not interfere at all. At the end of the game I got a non-lethal gun - and that's right, I didn't kill anyone.

I
IY1982 20.12.20

I go up to the police, and she is all about how to kill all the Augs and talk about Dragomir at all does not want. What's the bullshit?

S
STRANGER1971 20.12.20

Kiber_
After all this, you can also knock out the police)

i
ip0h 20.12.20

Ildar Yutkin
You are approaching the wrong police officer.

I
IY1982 20.12.20

ip0h
approached the one to the left of the checkpoint, at the entrance to the courtyard