3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FallenGhost 22.12.20 04:23 pm

Game of the Year 2020. Which game deserves this title?

We continue the annual theme.

The year is drawing to a close, and surely each of us has our own contender for the title of game of the year. Which one released in 2020 is this for you?

You can write about the worst game of 2020 in your opinion here, about the most anticipated 2021 - here.
35 Comments
Sort by:
89059888036 22.12.20

Hades

K
Khaomi 22.12.20

In an amicable way - Half-Life Alyx. But according to personal preference - Ori and the Will of the Wisps.

C
Cyclonis 22.12.20

Cyberpunk =)

w
wand21 22.12.20

The last of us 2

W
Wolfhenze 22.12.20

In my opinion, none of the AAA games deserves the title of Game of the Year this year.

A
AndroidAP 22.12.20

And by Will of ori Wisps
to Carrion

P
Psychologist_ gta 22.12.20

Cyberpunk 2077 of course, let thousands of farts flare up around the world from my assessment)

a
averma_n 22.12.20

Psychologist_ gta
I'm also for Cyberpunk 2077 =)

n
neoandpha 22.12.20

I trudge from Warzone, made an impression

S
Slipnot6 22.12.20

Cyberpunk 2077.

P
PRO100RAC 22.12.20

Ori and the Will of the Wisps

V
Vinden 22.12.20

The Last Of Us 2 definitely!

n
nuka 22.12.20

Assassin's creed valhalla

V
Vova126 22.12.20

street of rage 4

g
gennaz 22.12.20

Mafia Definitive Edition.

J
Jackshepard 22.12.20

Cyberpunk 2077.
Because Cyberpunk is played by 10 times more people than other single-coil games, and, to a large extent, bad reviews from console holders and weak systems, which does not prevent the game from being called the best game of the year, since by the main criteria is truly the most innovative and sophisticated game technically and not without a storyline. She was in a hurry and was ahead of the time of capacities, when the mass card would not have been 1060, but 3060. Nevertheless, I don’t remember such a game, that they were SO expected and so forgiven transfers, asked to be transferred, most importantly, to release a worthwhile product. They released. Early. But when it was already impossible to wait. It was important to release it at a generational boundary for this game to set the tone for what will be played for the next 5 years.
There are many unjustified hopes, but all this is due to the genre and mega-scale of the game. There is a lot to wish for, and there will always be a lot of hats addressed to games with a narrow focus and focus. For some reason, they expected a masterpiece from her that everyone would like. Nevertheless, for its influence and contribution, this is by far the best game of recent years, which even RDR2 is far from. No TLOU and other crafts will have such an impact on the gaming industry. The time of the last generation consoles is gone, we must put up with it. Do not harbor illusions, as technical progress is developing more rapidly than the technical mass market. Cyberpunk is primarily the hope that the gaming industry has a future, not a slope into linear monotonous cinema gaming. There are few such games and they should be appreciated. This is where you need to be able to forgive, so as not to give a go to sjw-grinds and "pay-to-play" games. Ultimately, we play the same.

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.12.20

Didn't find one, troubled year for games

V
Vova126 22.12.20

JackShepard
They play it because people have been brainwashed for a year. And besides, cyberpunk has not yet passed the test of time.

B
BioGen 22.12.20

Sector Edge

P
Protocol10 22.12.20

last of ace 2. Objectively, there was nothing better