3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xseon36 22.12.20 04:23 pm

Questions for experienced and knowledgeable) (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Recently I started playing DOS2, faced several cases
1. The champion in the arena in driftwood does not want to fight with me, because he fought in the arena against the NPCs, not blindfolded ... How to achieve a duel? And is it possible to fight with someone else there (I saw a moloch of emptiness in a cage)?
2. Quest with a spider: initially I did not know what answer that gave, rummaged in the internet, found awards for certain answers. Only it turns out that it would be more profitable to get an idol of revival ... But there are 3 people in the party and I have already chosen the wrong option ... Is it possible for everyone to get an idol ?? for example taking another 1 npc and completing the quest for him too?
3. Is it possible to craft a scroll like the Earthquake? If so, what ingredients are needed?
4. Improvement of weapons, something I did not fully understand how it works, they write differently everywhere, can someone explain it clearly and with examples?
5. There are emeralds and precious stones in the game. Can't they be used anywhere for crafting?
6. How can you enchant weapons and armor without using runes? and is it possible to improve clothes / weapons with existing properties?
1 Comments
Sort by:
F
FallOut0877 27.01.21

Xseon36
1. You cannot achieve a duel if you did not fight in a bandage, you cannot fight with anyone else either, moloch appears during a fight with a champion.
3 do not know, most likely you can only book a skill to do this.
4 form the question more correctly, I did not understand you
2 yes, in principle it is possible.
5 yes, you can't go anywhere
6 you ca n't enchant anything without runes, nothing can be improved in principle.