3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FallenGhost 22.12.20 04:24 pm

Worst game of 2020. Which game deserves this title?

We continue the annual theme.

The year is drawing to a close, and surely each of us has our own contender for the title of the worst game of the year. Which one released in 2020 is this for you?

You can write about the best game of 2020 in your opinion here, about the most anticipated 2021 - here.
47 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jackshepard 08.01.21

dilat
Valhalla is stupidly pumping out money, where you pay for the opportunity to play without straining. I'm not talking about the sex factor here, sjw belongs to tlow2. But these 2 games are hated because of the following. The Assassin series has huge reach and recognition. And there are no questions about the plot, questions about the gameplay. This is the imposition of the idea that in order to play the game normally, you need to use in-game purchases in addition to buying it. And patch it to the level of a non-playable Odyssey, before collecting positive reviews - for this and dislike. In the second game - a purely non-variant deflection under the idea of ​​the superiority of some over others, such as which minority is the majority of us. The game is simply spoiled by an agenda that cannot be ignored. This is an important part of the plot for some people. Which does not at all carry a semantic and obligatory load for the narrative. They just decided to show their ideological impotence in such a popular exclusive. And thus they ditched a good game so that the imprint remains stronger not from the plot, but from the deflection under sjw. What many fans have told me personally. Because of which the game did not become a masterpiece of the console level.

d
dilat 08.01.21

JackShepard Imposing
again? Have you even figured out the last Assassins then? I played 300 hours in Odyssey, now I have played almost 70 in Valhalla - the games can be played without donation, which is mostly cosmetic in nature (with the exception of gear, weapons and boosters). What does it mean to patch to the unplayable Odyssey level? Played from patch 1.0.6, up to 1.5.3, did not meet anything impassable there

Why, then, when playing the same Odyssey or Valhalla, I have a desire to see a plot associated with forerunners and artifacts and do not look particularly towards the love of the sexes. I have been playing since the very first part and went through everything except the Origins and the part with the girl, ported to the PC at one time from the PS Vita. To me, as from the first part, the series came in, so it still comes in. He has subpoenas, you see. Too much hate for what your brain can't accept ...

J
Jackshepard 08.01.21

dilat
Everything goes through, the agenda does not apply to the assassins. Apparently, everyone has their own understanding of a comfortable game. The last major addition for the Valhalla stupidly turned the game into a grindilka, where you will have to spend tens of extra hours to complete. She had to remain what she was originally. In the game, the balance is deliberately broken in order to keep the player in the game for a longer time, thereby increasing the percentage that a larger number will get tired of monotonous pumping methods and he will try to make the game look pleasant. I think that it is no secret to anyone that it is more interesting to loot when your level is pouring out faster, rather than playing for several hours for the cherished increase. A series of games about assassins is wonderful, but, alas, whoever did it is no longer engaged in it and the game itself has turned into a kind of RPG, only to

W
Warrior of Morgoth 08.01.21

I've walked three times, while waiting for the dlts, I accidentally saw the legend of heroes trails in the sky. Yes, a pixel, but no variability in general. But damn the plot is not about the elite, not about saving the world. Yes Mira there is money, awesome JRPG. So far I have played 27 hours. And yes, I didn’t think 2016, I didn’t element and didn’t master it. Like the Assassins, after the second, none. Of course he played for the pirates for a long time, but did not pass. But the legend of heroes trails in the sky I will go through with pleasure.

d
dilat 08.01.21

JackShepard
Of course, everyone has their own understanding of comfort. Look, someone is playing with the trainer and he is comfortable.

If we are talking about the Yule holiday, then I can't say anything about it, I saw that it is in the game when entering, but is busy cleaning the map - yes, I like this process. Yes, this is not even a DLC, this is a temporary event, consider it (it's already over, by the way)

And about the level I agree, but it was done to keep the players. And the semblance of an RPG, well, again, personally in my case, does not prevent me from buying something there for real money, although I bought Yubisoft glasses there (my personal file)

89059888036 29.01.21

Marvel's avengers

g
gopnik741 16.12.21

Why is everyone hating the last of us 2 ?? Yes, there is femenism and what (I do not care for all these promises, for example) ?? For example, I passed the game in one breath and did not regret it at all. Graphics, combat, animations, staging, everything is at the highest level. In the first part it was still clear that she was a lezbuk, why then the first part was not so dirty? In general, I'm sure that half of those who hate it and did not play it at all (YouTube does not count). All are Hayat, and in cyberpuk women and members are created ... and they are fried with Silrwehend mods.