3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitry89b 22.12.20 04:29 pm

is it possible to start a new game several times +? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

is it possible to start a new game several times +?
9 Comments
Sort by:
g
get_grow 22.12.20

Dmitry89b
No, only once is possible, there is simply no sense in a multiple undertaking. If you want a terminator, take a trainer).

E
Eraser101 22.12.20

Actually, there is no limit ...

G
Gutsz 22.12.20

Dmitry89b
You can, not a limited number. Next time you just select the save from the game +

H
Hirok 22.12.20

But it will be the same game +, nothing new (++) will appear in it.

C
CoBEpeuH 22.12.20

did you manage to start a new game? writes that it is impossible, since the game has not been completed, but all the additions and the main game have already been completed on ng +. I want ng ++

I
Igor_Kholupko 22.12.20

So nobody said what is allowed or what is not. After completing the game in NG +, he writes that you can start NG +, but in fact it does not work, he writes that the game has not been passed. It is possible that for the completion of NG + the developers did not write a separate message, for example: "You have completed this game for the second time, so you have nothing to do here, live in the real world!" - it's just a joke. Or, the developers in the scripts of the mechanics did not complete the ending NG +
For me, rather the first option, but I hope that the second is correct, and the patch will fix everything

H
Haiiro Ookami 22.12.20

The question is how to play NG ++. You graduated from NG + at level 90-100, started NG ++, and there you will have tasks of level 100-140, but only Geralt has 100 levels.

I
Ivan13_kon 22.12.20

Igor_Kholupko
And now in 2020, somehow you can start a new game plus keeping 100 level, I just finished blood and wine in a new game and want to start a new game, but the game is not finished to me, what to do help

I
Igor_Kholupko 30.03.21

Ivan13_kon
Hello! Well, the last time I played was in 2016 and so I have no idea how things are in the latest version.
But NG + can only be started by going through the whole plot, as far as I remember.