3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
serGwynbleidd 22.12.20 04:43 pm

Hidden. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How do you like Hidden?
13 Comments
Sort by:
L
LolkekMiraculer 22.12.20

What?

s
serGwynbleidd 22.12.20

Iskander2k16 The
vampire shown in The Long Night quest.

D
Diablonos 22.12.20

serGwynbleidd We've seen
such a hundred times already.

That sho all the bloodsuckers are scared to shit of him, they are already sprinkled, amused.

s
serGwynbleidd 22.12.20

Diablonos
in terms of his abilities? Many people say that he killed Geralt.

_
__DOC__ 22.12.20

Can't you see 4 lines below?

D
Diablonos 22.12.20

serGwynbleidd
The blog topic has already been covered more than once.
I agree, this one can fuck Geralt in all holes.

B
BorodaOLD 22.12.20

How did you get sick of this "what do you think - x piles on y?" Developers directly wrote to you: witchers are very reluctant to take contracts for higher vampires, because you can get non-illusory items from them ... And all vampires are afraid of this vampire folder, for it is old, harsh and brutal. What is not clear ? )

s
serGwynbleidd 22.12.20

BorodaOLD
I myself agree that the Hidden One is beyond Geralt's powers. Just wondering who thinks how and why some think that Geralt will unwind the Hidden One (:

Anyway, people say that Geralt of the highest vampires unwound like Hubert Rake, although he did not turn into a bat like Deathluff, so you can to attribute them to a different type of explosive, all the more not the fact that he killed him, he cut off his head, and it took Regis 50 years to recover.

B
BorodaOLD 22.12.20

serGwynbleidd The youth
need idols. Even fictitious. So let them think what they want. But I wanted to go through the game again, damn it. I thought I'll wait for the gold edition. ))

S
Stifler's mom 22.12.20

serGwynbleidd wrote:
How do you like Hidden?
Pretty boy!

X
Xavier_29Th 22.12.20

At the end of the storyline, having received the key to the Hidden One's cave, you can change your mind, turn to the oldest vampire and free Sianna. After the final scene, a completely plot-free game becomes available to us. Using the previously obtained key, you can get into the cave of the Hidden One and get it from it in a cinematic way .... moreover, neither the black blood drunk, nor the entire supply of slapped elixirs will help us ... but I wanted to hang him (((

A
Andrey Zagny 22.12.20

Xavier_29Th One
shot him, there is a sea of ​​guides how to make an assassin from Gervant.

M
Mikhail Terekhov 22.12.20

Andrei Zagny
There is a scripted scene. Hera walks in and his throat is cut open.