3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jaime cobb 22.12.20 04:47 pm

add. missions (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

if i don't pass some extra quests and go to the Golem City, then on my return these quests will still be active or disappear?
6 Comments
Sort by:
Q
QUAKE885 22.12.20

dominic.cobb89
will disappear, it is better to complete them first and then to the city

n
nominar 22.12.20

QUAKE885
That's why lie?

D
DANger BIG 22.12.20

And there is information where and who has additional. mission to take? In 10 hours of playing, 8 of them in Prague, I found only two. The first is given by an automatic machine, the second was taken at the headquarters of the task force. I don't want to miss anything.

G
Garry3Fingers 22.12.20

DANger BIG
Next to the apartment, you can go down into the sewer and find an additional quest there, even in the house in which the apartment is, when you break into the rest of the apartments, you can find a quest about drugs. Then, when you are still going to correct the interference with the argumentation, along the way a quest about fake passes at the cop. I have not found anything else at the moment, except for special stages that are given by anyone.

D
DANger BIG 22.12.20

Garry3Fingers

"in the house where the apartment is, when the rest of the apartments are broken into, you can find a quest about drugs."

Thank you! I took the quest. I was in this apartment before, but I didn't check the computer, but the quest is there) I'll
look for the rest too.

D
DANger BIG 22.12.20

Found another extra. quest. Suddenly someone will come in handy:
Spoiler
This is Prague at night. After returning from Golem. I don't know if this quest will be available sooner.

What I like about this game is that I first read about this murder of an augmented girl in the newspaper, and then a few hours later I came across this lane, and the main witness of the murder lost her cat and turned to the police for help, I read her statement in site and this is before I met her! AWESOME! People, study every centimeter and read ALL ALL!