3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Freiherr 22.12.20 04:55 pm

Armor mechanics (Paragon)

Maybe someone delved into this question and knows how exactly the armor works, for example, how much damage does 100 physical or energy armor absorb from the corresponding damage? Is there any limit to the absorption of damage?
Who has information, share.
4 Comments
Sort by:
H
HardCoreGamer 22.12.20

Physical - blocks physical damage, Energy - energy damage. Those. if the armor gives 22 resistance to physical damage, and the enemy has 50 physical damage, then 50-22 = 28 damage goes through you. When you press TAB, heroes and their cards are shown, even the opponent's cards. So shuffle your cards depending on the cards enemy. It seems so

F
Freiherr 22.12.20

do you think 1 armor absorbs 1 damage? Are you sure?

F
Freiherr 22.12.20

In the video I found a detailed description of the armor with graphs and formulas.
But I don't understand the problem in English. If anyone understands, drop down what they mean in the formula (Pa) and (Pt)

c
ch0mb0r 22.12.20

KapDun
As I understand it, the armor only gives% to the passage of damage, that is, not in 1in1 500 armor reduces 500 damage, no. And the more armor the less useful effect, as a result, it makes no sense to gain more than 100-150 armor.