3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZzzRed 22.12.20 05:17 pm

Until what year will games be released on Xbox 360?

Many people know that Ubisoft will stop releasing games for Xbox360 in 2015. I have Xbox360 now and what do you think is worth switching to XboxOne and PS4. And who knows what games will be released in 2015 on Xbox360.
11 Comments
Sort by:
m
masha 22.12.20

if it is possible to buy a newer set-top box, then buy

F
Flow4Master 22.12.20

The potential has not yet been revealed in the old, but in the new generation there is more undiscovered potential. However, it seems that it is worth updating the console when at least a few decent exclusive gamers appear. Wait until the majority are released on the old generation.

Z
ZzzRed 22.12.20

Flow4Master Ok,
thanks.

Flow4Master
I had thoughts to buy an XboxOne, but somehow I like the Xbox 360, although the Xbox360 has worse characteristics, but there are more games and exclusives.

T
Thor324 22.12.20

Boxing has an exa? Don't be ridiculous, have you seen ps3? There will be eksy there, also with ps4, but there is nothing on the box

Z
ZzzRed 22.12.20

Thor324
Not well, for example Halo 4, some parts of Fable and Forza. Well, the PS3 of course has more exclusives, but still, the Xbox360 has more exclusives than the XboxOne, well, I won't be in a hurry because XboxOne was released not very long ago.

M
MunchkiN 616 22.12.20

Well, it seems like on retro consoles like Dremkastov and even Soson Potsony loved until now they are trying to release cheto. on ps2, like a game, they also came out and sold for a long time, so you can tell exactly when the games will stop.
aaa games have almost stopped. The next calofduti will most likely not be released on hbox 360.

n
northern alcoholic 22.12.20

You know, PS2 has been in the production of AZ for 13 years, and games for it, it seems, are still being made. PS3 will probably be taken out of production about 9 months before the release of PS5. I think that for PS3 and X360 games will be released for a long time , even if support ends. Still, if the console is discontinued, then this is a sign.

Z
ZzzRed 22.12.20

northern alcoholic
Thank you :)

E
Evgeny Logovsky 22.12.20

I want to ask for xbox360 will not release games?

K
Konstantin Fillipov 22.12.20

Evgeny Logovsky,
I want to know!? Can you read what is written above?

L
Luxxxor.prod 22.12.20

There was a thought to switch from boxing to ps, but one thing confuses, not comfortable gamepads on ps ... On boxing they are still better ... And so, there are more exs on ps