3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
00 Brave sailor 22.12.20 05:17 pm

Misunderstandings with pumping (Divinity: Original Sin)

One of the characters has 2 points for improving abilities (at the previous level it did not improve anything), when I put a point in some ability, then two available points are taken away at once, and only one is added.
And the second question. I’m already level four, but I can’t invest more points in abilities that already have one point each. Is this a bug, or will it be possible to invest for the second point after reaching a certain level?
5 Comments
Sort by:
E
Exeline 22.12.20

0000Ptasha
So, if I'm not mistaken, those abilities are skills, right? Swords, staves, and schools of magic? That's right, each new level is more expensive than the previous one.

E
Exeline 22.12.20

0000Ptasha
But I can't answer the second question, I don't even remember how everything was in the game.
It seems that there, too, you need to have a few points to a new level of ability.

00 Brave sailor 22.12.20

Exeline
Ah, okay, thanks. Then the second question is irrelevant. It's just that nowhere is it said that each subsequent improvement is more expensive.

s
saa0891 22.12.20

0000Ptasha

So in the same place when you point to + it is written that such a number of points is required.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 22.12.20

0000Ptasha
Abilities = Perks? If so, then only one of them. Abilities that are combat - too. When reaching certain peak levels, you "upgrade" them from the appropriate merchants.