3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OgentFisher 23.12.20 12:26 am

About the voice acting 1C and Russobit-M (Gothic)

What kind of translation do Kamu like? I personally have both in moderation, I got the idea to combine two translations into one and make the perfect one. For example, from Russobit-M, I liked the voice acting of Torus better. This crossing can diversify voices, make a minimum of similar ones. How do you like my idea.
46 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shifroval 23.12.20

I am for Snezhkov, because it's a dear one. Do you even know who voiced the Persians?
Oooh ... this is the elite of Russian voices, literally.

And Russobit was voiced soullessly (the voice of the GG was like that of a fagot), but they translated from German (but in fact it did not give anything).
And there is a bug with the inventory.
Moreover, this vyser in the form of their relocalization of G1 is nothing more than extorting money ... And the name Dikkurik's addon just killed me.

Therefore, I am for 1C, especially since phrases and terms from there are already considered canon, which Russobit brazenly stole !!
Yes, and nostalgia after all ...

O
OgentFisher 23.12.20

I started playing the version from Russobit-M that I did not know at all that 1C had already translated the game. To me, for example, the voice of Torus from 1C for his physique, it seems that the hlyupinky snotty boy is talking, not his uncle.

M
Mordrag 23.12.20

OgentFisher
Normul has a voice .. And in general - it is vitally re-voiced from 1C .. It is not necessary that the pitching should have a bass ...
I like Mordrag's voice acting most of all in 1C .. Such ... hmm .. An insinuating voice ..

You Sounds like a smart guy to me - killer voice acting. I remember this remark for many years, or rather its intonation ..

O
OgentFisher 23.12.20

I like it when the bugle from Russobit-M says "Healthy"

O
OgentFisher 23.12.20

I know how to do it, I just ask the players' opinion, which voices are better to replace.

S
Shifroval 23.12.20

In the sense of replacing?
You really decide what you want from us :)))

Having played Russobitka once, I cursed it with the name of Innos, Azura and Akatosh and began to play the usual Snowball version.
There is no bug with the inventory ...
And the concert is added by the patch.

ZY I really like the style of the text of Snezhkov, it is somehow subtle, or something ... noble.
Compared to the blunt and rude sentences of Russobit.
Open the magazine and read it. The difference is obvious ... But Snowballs were translated from English ...

V
Vanchez 23.12.20

IMHO the best voice acting is ynglysh and german.

[
[Left this site] 23.12.20

I didn’t play the version from 1C although I’ll have to play. And the second Russobit generally made a *** translation !!! IMHO !!!

Vanchess and if I know some English and German at all *** !!! How can I play then if it's better!?!

T
THEGOTHIC 23.12.20

1C, as for me, has a cool voice acting, Asgkhan's voice (in the old mine) was generally funny, it was specially loaded to listen to it =)

S
Shifroval 23.12.20

Yes, like "Russian ch0tky kid in the zone", an island of his native country in Minental :))
I wonder what his voice is in the original ..

[

Off topic: Guys, where to download voice acting from 1C?

S
Shifroval 23.12.20

Separately, I have not seen it anywhere ...
Xs how much the sound file weighs, but ideally I can try to fill it.

[

If you fill it I will be VERY grateful.

X
Xaker 23 23.12.20

Russik drives the current that I downloaded the collection edition from rusik (litsuha) cool!

X
Xaker 23 23.12.20

tell and gothic 1 from sowball is from 1c?

p
pilich 23.12.20

Publisher 1c, and snowballs localizer.

pix.PlayGround.ru

X
Xaker 23 23.12.20

And another question, I shake g1 Snowball, it weighs 1.3 gig is it the full version?

V
Vanchez 23.12.20

It must be complete with the size of all norms.
Although I have an 800MB installation of pirated Gothic, and strangely nothing has been cut out, there are also dialogues in place. True in English. Yes, and Diego with a couple of unwrites builds up, and you can't join fire magicians, well, and other flaws that are easily corrected with a patch weighing 2.5 MB. Pirates work wonders.
By the way, who knows how much the installation of Russobit, the English and pure German version, weighs.

X
Xaker 23 23.12.20

By the way, who knows how much the installation of Russobit, the English and pure German version, weighs.
Well, yesterday I downloaded a litsuha from Rusik weighs 1.55 gig!

I
Inquvi 23.12.20

yes you need to download. By the way, I have Russobit - I like it