3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Max-sti 23.12.20 12:27 am

The reverse side of Dark Souls 2 (Dark Souls 2)

share what infuriates you the most in the game) or some kind of casual and funny situations)
58 Comments
Sort by:
E
Elena Dflbvjdyf 23.12.20

Yeah, infuriates! Often, in the form of a phantom, I help fight the Pursuer (where the Giants are). And if anyone is killing me, it is not the Pursuer. The master of the world is killing me !!!! from a cannon he shoots shells without discerning who is his, who is a stranger !!! And today the owner with the second phantom comfortably and safely settled down by the cannons and quickly contracted me. And then the Pursuer smeared them, along with the guns. Here it already became funny)

V
Vasya Vasin 23.12.20

Elena Dflbvjdyf
This is probably about online, since I'm an offline player and I haven't met any Persecutor and I don't know just who it is. And in the game the lack of a map is most annoying. It’s not known where to go. Although now when I passed the game (not without the help of people on the site) already do not care that it is not. But to think and look for how to go through obviously more than one month of passage

M
Max-sti 23.12.20

Vasya Vasin the
forest of giants ..... it's actually hard to pass by this steel dude))))) but you can ............

t
tatunserg 23.12.20

Vasya Vasin
Well, you gave me, there are several pursuers scattered around the game, one seems to be even a mandatory boss. (Flying knight with a shield)

M
Max-sti 23.12.20

and here the phantom pissed me off, which was spinning around the frog like an udk, and I ran after them, in the end I sent him home))))

M
Max-sti 23.12.20

tatun
it is optional

M
Max-sti 23.12.20

dino and tino cooked 10 rough stones ... boiled)))

t
tatunserg 23.12.20

Max-sti
Still, I think it's mandatory in the forest of fallen giants, after it you go to the nest, and the gargoyles take you to another location, where big guys with scythes walk.
well, you can also kill this pursuer earlier, on the rooftop near the fire, if you kill the first time, and if not, then he no longer arrives and will wait there, behind the fog

m
morion2 23.12.20

tatun You
can skip it if you get to the bastion through the harbor, by ship.

M
Max-sti 23.12.20

I often miss the demon from the smelter,)

V
Vasya Vasin 23.12.20

tatun
no gargoyles took me anywhere. There was a huge eagle. And the gargoyles just come to life and you kill them

t
tatunserg 23.12.20

Vasya Vasin
may be an eagle, I hardly remember.

A
AT_Sagor 23.12.20

Well, I remember the case with the "Pursuer", I already defeated him, I even got a message about it, and the phantom took it and ran abruptly to this "slayer" and let’s shoot at me. As a result, the victory was not counted for me, oh well, and I cursed this player for such a sophisticated setup.
By the way, I remember another incident, this time more amusing than the previous one, when they called on "Nashandra" and "Defenders of the Throne". The master of the world runs ahead of me, and a red spirit invades along the way. And so, when this red spirit had already run up into the dense master of the world, as he abruptly turned around, they began to skitter from him, the master of the world was catching up with him, and the red spirit let's dodge and run along this path to the boss, and so it lasted about 3-4 minutes, in the end I got tired of waiting and I intervened in this comedy, but the red spirit in the end chose to throw itself down. What is most funny - the master of the world after that also took and leaped into the abyss following the red spirit.

D
Dark Wanderer Grandal 23.12.20

1) Well, one day the Phantom invaded me. (Epic beginning, but oh well).
It was in Heid's Fire Tower. I met him at the entrance to the location and bowed as expected. He attacked without bowing (goat!). What happened next is difficult to call a battle. He just waved his sword. Two Sounding Souls and He ran to Heal to three Giants (recall 2 with shields 1 with a two-handed sword). I used the Seed of Giants and Walked with a Slow Walk. He stood with his back to the Old Knight from two. He took out the Longbow (the old knight has already started to move towards him) He takes out an arrow, Loads it (The Old Knight Raises his two-handed sword above him) He shoots, he strikes. The Phantom Dies (NG 8 Baby). This is how the Local Flora and Fauna Saved Me. (END) =)

M
Max-sti 23.12.20

at_sagor The
Dark Wanderer Grandal
phantoms generally burn
with a knife at the vestrald, then they shoot from a bow, and you are like a fool ...

M
Max-sti 23.12.20

that's how!?!? molded the armor of the knight of the sanctuary with a ring of farm +2, a bandage of this rotten on the face and coins for good luck.except for the repair powder (2 pcs) 5 crossbows of the sanctuary and 1 fucking bracers ... question - FUCK THESE RINGS, COINS AND SHMOTKI if it doesn't work Nitsche ?! and fuck this shower counter !? I don't understand at all !!!!!

T
The_Bulldozer 23.12.20

1) 2 assassins at the flexible guard, on the ship, on NG +. During the first passes of NG +, I calmly plugged one at first (long sword in two hands + fiery lubricant) and then slowly poked the second with a spear / long spear / halberd. For 90% of the deaths came from them, from their sneaky feature to remove stamina with one light, imperceptible blow, and because of jumping everywhere. But on NG + 7 I noticed that it became more difficult for me to do it. But they still drag the shield + stick, although the fight turns into a boxing match.
2) 2 phantom-addict from the sinner. Here already 99% of deaths came from them.
3) Red phantom in front of the chariot. Seeing his equipment, I immediately realized that we were not talking about an honest fight - a lot of honor. Therefore, all subsequent passages plugged him with poisonous arrows.
4) 2 red phantoms in front of necromancers that spawn like this. ... ... during.
5) Many red phantoms on pillars in front of the chariot. If you don't know how to aggro them correctly, it's best not to go there at all.
6) Red phantom, near Milfanito in a cage, in a castle. It has an awesome pose, so the standard tactics (sword + grease + two hands + running strike + chop into cabbage) does not work. Or poke arrows, or pin up blows out of balance, and he walks with a katana, which is fraught.
7) Stone dudes in the castle, a lot, angry, crowd beat and hurt.
8) Dragon ring / s breaks quickly.
9) Bagged walls near the demon from the smelter, where I got stuck (even on Box).
10) Some things can only be obtained in the form of a zombie, which is mean.
11) Random difficulty of bosses, wts due to phantoms. It was easier to take out the most fatty ones than lalok.
12) Gedosato. I have not seen a more hemorrhoid way to set fashion.
13) NG + complicates, although it should facilitate (or at least balance).
14) The haze that Nyashandra forms around herself. It's just annoying - a rogue way to somehow remove HP from the player, despite the fact that as a Boss she is a lalka.

t
tatunserg 23.12.20

"Red phantom in front of the chariot"
on ng +, I hammered it with a heavy sword, the phantom comes up, I hit a strong blow, it falls, we repeat ... like three blows were enough

T
The_Bulldozer 23.12.20

tatun

on ng +, I hammered him with a heavy sword, the phantom comes up, I hit a strong blow, he falls, we repeat ... like three blows were enough

for NG + 7, even a pumped and oiled sword does not save the pursuer, his stats grow, wh pois. You can, in principle, poke a stick from behind the shield. We must try.

D
Dark Wanderer Grandal 23.12.20

The most important thing about Cold Outskirts and Bosses Lud and Zallen.
By the time Expansion 3 was released Most Players were on NG3 at least, I was on Volume 6. This nightmare It is impossible to forget. What a pervert Invented endlessly respawning Santa's Reindeer. But okay, if the bounty was appropriate, (like the Infinitely Useful Ring of Calamite)
But Bad Sword and Shield. Seriously?