3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Georgy Kulikov 23.12.20 12:56 am

Can you go back to the system you were in before? (No Man's Sky)

Open boxes at the very beginning or study the planet, for example. But in order not to fly in free mode throughout space
6 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fallen.knight 23.12.20

the game from the very beginning says "you can't get everything, take it easy". you will not discover all the stars, you will not see all the planets, you will not visit all interesting places on the planet, you will not go around the planet on foot; move on there are a lot of interesting things, there are many planets that no one has visited and probably will not visit, many unvisited places where you can get a lot of technologies and stories. but no: (everyone wants to go back to where they already were. freaking People give them an infinite universe, they will walk in circles on 10 planets looking for uncollected crumbs

M
MunchkiN 616 23.12.20

yes, you can go back. checked.
and so there wax if you design all sorts of warp units it will be possible to choose a route to the star and remember. so you can return even from the very end of the game.

I
Ioannn 23.12.20

MunchkiN 616 wrote:
and so there wax, if you design all sorts of warp units, it will become possible to choose a route to the star and remember. so you can return even from the very end of the game.
Can you tell us more about this, pzhlsta :)?
updt: I understood everything about what you are grilling ... duck there seems to be up to three routes you can mark, and it's crap.

F
FoCus-Real 23.12.20

Georgy Kulikov
Yes

M
MunchkiN 616 23.12.20

Ioannn
at first it seems like you can't choose a route.
there is an atlas path and a free mode. then, I don’t know when the regime still appears and they are not the only ones. voshchem you can choose a star as a route and jump freely to the nearest stars. as you move away, a route to the marked star will be suggested all the time. if he is lucky he will pass exactly through the stars that he has already visited. but as for me it is not interesting.

I
Ioannn 23.12.20

MunchkiN 616
Well, yes, I mean it. Only there it seems like you can go to a star and press F to select it as a target. But it seems like only three stars can be chosen and that's it. In short, the game was flawed in this regard.