3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jakhvich 23.12.20 12:59 am

Phenom II X4 955 + ???

Good morning, such a question is Phenom II X4 955 gts 450 and 4 giga operatives. I want to update the video card, I think about the gtx 750ti 950 and 960, depending on how much it will take out the percentage. There are no complaints about the processor, the overwatch pulls now without problems, albeit almost at minimum salaries, well, a couple of modern games too. there are an infinite number of topics, but they are either old, suddenly something changed in some way, or the question went in a different direction, thank you all in advance
12 Comments
Sort by:
D
Demian averon 23.12.20

Take 960. Why do you need this 750 outdated cut.

j
jakhvich 23.12.20

Demian Averon is
clear that it is old, but my percentage is not the first freshness, and the budget is limited. The bottom line is how they will interact

S
SUSUL1 23.12.20

jakhvich,
in addition to the video card, you will soon be against the lack of RAM, so think about upgrading to at least 8GB
and you should also look towards at least RX460 4Gb,

O
Overclock [er] 23.12.20

jakhvich
Correctly told you above, add RAM. 8GB is now the minimum, but you have 4GB just do it.
To overclock the processor as much as possible and take the GTX960 / RX 460 to it (although even there will be a lot of them for your current stone). After that, at the first opportunity, you will change your stone to something newer / more productive.

F
Flow4Master 23.12.20

The percentage is weak for a stove 960, with a hair dryer 2 x6 1055t does not reveal the radic r9 280 (which will be weaker than the 960th) even in considerable overclocking.

w
warp 37 23.12.20

Wait for the RX 460 with four gigabytes.

D
Denis Kyokushin 23.12.20

Run the
Witcher 3 Flow4Master, reveal)

F
Flow4Master 23.12.20

[Denis Alexandrovich]
I do not argue, The Witcher 3 and Atsasin syndicate perfectly discloses, the load is almost stable at 90-99%. But in Lark and Just Cause 3 everything is much worse (70-90%), and in new games like Deus it will probably be even worse.

O
Overclock [er] 23.12.20

Flow4Master
How did you understand that he does not disclose? As far as I know, R9 280 is not so direct VK that your stone is not able to reveal.

r9 280 (which will be weaker than 960) even in considerable overclocking.
Ay-ay, watch the tests. GTX960 ~ = GTX680 / R9280 (x).
As an option - http://www.anandtech.com/bench/product/1495?vs=1596

But in Lark and Just Cause 3 everything is much worse (70-90%), and in new games like Deus it will probably be even worse ...
There are many nuances because of what such a download. Starting from VK drivers and ending with application optimization.

F
Flow4Master 23.12.20

Overclock [er]
Ahem, and why are you showing me tests 7970, which corresponds to approx. 280x if I'm talking about 280 without X?
now a direct comparison of 960 versus 280:
Spoiler
Well I wrote that the GPU loading as a percentage in the previous. message - this is what I consider the disclosure of VK. This is optimization, and judging by the latest games, there is a feeling that the later the game is released, the more it rests on the percentages, and the vidyuha does not work to its fullest.

O
Overclock [er] 23.12.20

Flow4Master
We do not understand each other a little. Ahem, first of all - you wrote that the R9 280 will be weaker than the GTX960 - "even with a lot of overclocking." Tests I gave comparisons of HD7970 and GTX960 - as you can see, the cards are equal (+/-). Your R9 280 (HD7950) overclocks overclocking to the stock R9 280X (HD7970), thereby approaching GTX960. Just like the owner of GTX960, I will say that the card takes out due to drivers (optimization and all that). I think he explained it clearly.

There are many questions about your test. Nothing is known about the cards, are they just at all? What processor are used with? What are the resolutions tested? What drivers are there? All this also depends on the test result. There is nothing more important than little things. And even in your test from YouTube, you can see that somewhere the difference between the cards is reduced to a minimum, but somewhere the difference is pretty decent.

Well I wrote that the loading of the GP as a percentage in the previous. message - this is what I consider the disclosure of VK
I wrote to you above that GPU loading depends on many factors ..... for a start, at least from the application itself. The curvature of the application optimization and that's it ..... already here and the load is jumping and the FPS is not the same and some other problem.
And one more thing .... Your 6-nuclear Phenom is more than enough for R9 280. Don't believe me? Study tests.

PS I had a stone Phenom II X6 1600T and the card is almost like yours - R9 280X, I re-tested this bundle, re-aligned many times. If you need screenshots in my branch, I will find and provide you on overs.

F
Flow4Master 23.12.20

Overclock [er] wrote:
you wrote that the R9 280 will be weaker than the GTX960 - "even with a lot of overclocking."
no no, I meant the percentage itself in considerable overclocking (up to 3.5 GHz), which even under overclocking does not open the VC. And vidyuhu I saw no reason to drive, if the percentage is already suffocating.
Under the video on YouTube, it says both the percent and firewood used and the graph settings. I just write as it is on my computer - in order to load the GPU by at least 85 +% - you have to play in FullHD with high graphics settings, then the load is 85-99%, if the resolution and settings are reduced at least to medium-high - load The GP immediately drops to 85 -% in almost all games of the last 2 years.
Throw off Temko on overs - it will be interesting to read / watch