3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
finn. 89 23.12.20 12:59 am

Farm. What resource / technology is better to mine / create (No Man's Sky)

Share your farming methods. I heard that the sale of a dynamic resonator can give a good income. What do you think? What else can you advise? I play without cheats.
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 23.12.20

Drank stones and sell, here's the easiest way to make money.
I flew to the planet, found stones and drank until the entire inventory and hold were filled. Well, or fly on questions, open boxes and then sell their contents.

d
danchik371 23.12.20

"Gold" sells dearly, "emmeril", "iridium" and "aluminum" are also sold, the former is mostly found on planets (mostly contaminated with radiation), and the latter in space on large asteroids. Copper is still quite valuable. All sorts of amulets and spacesuits are also sold for 25-30k. You can also sell relics of the atlas, it is not clear why they are needed yet, and the inventory space is already taking up too much, I left 3 pieces just in case, and sold the rest

k
kc5 23.12.20

Copper 55,000 for a full slot, emmer is a little more expensive.

T
Tdante 23.12.20

There is no need to cut anything, any resources are not profitable enough in time.
Fly, find a planet with hedgehogs lying around. When you destroy them, you get a poisonous sphere. A piece costs 27,500 per item. Precisely hedgehogs, because gravispheres, aquaspheres and the like lie much less often than these hedgehogs usually.
They can collect all the inventory in 5 minutes. And, if you're lucky, like me, then in the same system at the space station they can be sold at 2 times more expensive)) I raised one and a half million for a trip (for 8-10 minutes maximum).
So it's definitely worth taking the time to find such a planet.

X
Xiahou Dun 23.12.20

There is no need to invent anything, they have already written everywhere - the most profitable protein pearls - you find a planet with it, you find a trading base - and right around the building there will be cocoons like from an Alien - you open it, take it, sell it.
But why? The game is miserable and is not worth the time spent on it - if you want to get high, put Freelancer or X3.

C
CoenCrow 23.12.20

TheGameGuru
These are such red balls, if you approach them, the thorns will come out of them. The name seems to be "poisoned gland"

B
Bertenday 23.12.20

TheGameGuru
Everything is correct when taking pearls, guards look like dogs immediately attack and saw with a laser, I collect these pearls next to the outpost in which you can then sit out, also on this planet the drones are aggressive and attack for no reason, I found pearls, I can say not even to the planet but on the moon which is located next to the planet which is 10 times larger than this moon

X
Xiahou Dun 23.12.20

TheGameGuru
drones always aggro when collecting - like a valuable resource, the easiest way is to go into the cave next to the trading post - the drones and guards will spawn outside the cave and stay there, and you calmly rummage around the cave, leave the cargo and go back.

T
Tdante 23.12.20

TheGameGuru
My "hedgehogs" look like large green / red (and other planet-dependent colors) spheres, which, when approached, immediately become covered with huge needles and gape the player. When destroyed, we get a resource and aggregate guardians of the second level. When scanning, hedgehogs are marked with green exclamation marks, like all extremely rare resources of this type.
Pay attention, as a rule, they are not present on the landing zones. You need to go a little deeper into the jungle of the planet and then bang with a scanner. I recommend the scanner at least with a +2 bonus and at least +1 kinetic shield so that you don't die from the guards. It's better not to fight with them, but to run stupidly and collect hedgehogs.

k
kc5 23.12.20

Gold and aluminum to collect once full pockets and find a station where there will be an asterisk opposite their sale.

E
Energy death 23.12.20

finn. 89
steam balloon or whatever it is called, in 15 minutes you can fill up a bag, for 48 cells, each 25k, fighting off 2 drones and a small robot will not be difficult. + from killing drones and a robot, you can get chips of 13-15k.

kc5
and how many hours are you going to collect a full bag? and there are deposits, as it were, not close to each other, and this is the time for takeoff / landing.

E
Energy death 23.12.20

Tdante
and did not try to make a weapon + 1-2 to the damage? the guards hit with a beam in a straight line, from which you can fly away without any damage.

Bertenday
run away from everyone, a boring game turns out) I
fight with everyone who can only) as a result, the bag is filled in 5 minutes, the trash is thrown out, the rest is for sale)

S
Shimuto 23.12.20

Emeril 130k for 500 pieces.

K
Kita Orosi 23.12.20

Lemi material: 200 Plutonium + 100 Titanium, costs more than 30K, you can find the technology in one of the factories in the 1st system. Plutonium is easy to find in vast caves in incredible quantities, and titanium can be found in drone shooting. We sell at the outpost, arriving at the best price, and we don't need to fly anywhere except in search of plutonium. After gaining the title of Legend, something drones quickly deactivate themselves, not bringing to elite ones, which were also easily destroyed by a plasma ball.

s
saa0891 01.08.22

The easiest way to raise capital at the initial stage is to naturally buy oxygen and then distill it into chlorine, where it is chasing 1/6 (to start, instead of chlorine, you can use salt, since it is also distilled into chlorine) we build 6-8 large purifiers and 9-12 medium (the number of purifiers in this case depends on how ready you are to run between them and maintain the distillation process; if you extract chlorine during the process, the process will be fast, non-stop and you will not need to constantly restart them), the question may arise why bother with medium how much you can’t stick large cleaners, the bottom line is that there are restrictions during construction when there must be a certain distance between identical objects, i.e. you cannot build more than two large purifiers at the same time.
After you raise a few million, it will be possible to build a factory (you can have more than one) for the production of oxygen, so as not to bathe with the constant purchase of oxygen at the stations, the only problem here is that you will need to wait a certain amount of time (12-24 hours) depending on what kind of factory you have, how many gas extractors and storage facilities, but also with this method there is a huge plus even if you don’t play the game, let’s say go to bed and start it up the next day, the factories will take into account all this time, i.e. how would they work even when the game is not running, in such a cool feature of the game.

There is an even more profitable option instead of factories with oxygen to build factories for the extraction of activated indium, it is more expensive than chlorine and you don’t have to mess with the distillation, you just sell it right away.

The only downside here is that you must have certain upgrades installed on the ship, a multi-tool, certain technologies have been studied and activated indium is available only on certain planets with extreme conditions, i.e. the problem is to find a certain system, a planet and find a place so that indium and electrical anomalies for food are nearby, but then it’s a matter of technology, when you have at least two factories (which will produce 100,000 units per day) you can talk about problems with money generally forget, since the game has a limit of money in the form of 4.294.967.295, you will not be able to get higher than this sum in any case.

PS
Of course, I admire what original mechanics the developers came up with, that is. in order to get into systems with certain types of stars, different drives are needed, cadmium, imiryllium and indium, respectively, and again, certain elements are only in systems where there is a certain type of star, in this case activated indium is only in systems in which blue stars , and again, not in all.
And of course, in addition to this, the game has a lot of original mechanics and ideas.

A very important nuance, it is necessary to sell resources by an arriving merchant and not through the terminal, if you sell a large amount of a certain resource at once, then simply bring down the economy in this system and then you will not be able to sell this resource at a profit, although there is an option to earn money on such mechanics as well However, this is a one-time profit.

Such a huge amount of money can only be spent on the purchase and upgrade of ships, inventory expansion, again, in any case, you will disassemble the ships and receive inventory expansion modules, respectively, the costs will decrease in any case, also a decent amount can be spent on buying scanners that are needed to search for large ships from junk buyers, if you buy a lot of scanners at once, each will cost 30 million, all this will be needed to upgrade your cargo ship and expand your inventory.