3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DarkSkiff1961 23.12.20 12:59 am

A distress signal in space! (No Man's Sky)

Who met the distress signal in space? I tried to fly up to the signal label: it flies by (since the ship does not stop) and does not respond to pressing the E button. What is this? Maybe something rare? And how to finish with the distress signal point? I repeat: a distress signal IN SPACE!
10 Comments
Sort by:
R
RolandXIII 23.12.20

It appears when more NPC merchant ships are attacked by pirates (near the signal point). Well, you can help the traders fight back.

D
DarkSkiff1961 23.12.20

The signal appears after the attack and hangs for a long time (up to 20 minutes). Hence the question.

O
Olezha_Kerch 23.12.20

Yesterday I flew into another system and also saw a distress signal on a hefty ship. As soon as I entered the system and they also wrote what kind of system it was, a packet of laser shots flew into the stern. I already turned on the pedals and looked - and this is about 10 small ships storming a healthy ship and flops flew to me simply because I jumped out in the line of fire. So all the participants in the massacre were neutral to me. I spun side by side, turned around, did not dare to attack the attackers - they will grind me into flour, I already have experience: I barely fought off two g * ndons who jumped at me after a successful scan and found something valuable in me, and here there are a whole 10 ! In general, I wished good luck to the beating off and flew to the planet to open the plant :)

R
RAZIEL_ 23.12.20

somehow stupidly this is all done, I arrive like this, I save everyone, destroying a bunch of attacking ships, without any help, and suddenly, in the heat of battle, I accidentally hit a large ship, a bunch of defenders immediately appear who want to destroy me, although before that no one cared about suffering disaster, on the planet, a step to the left, a step to the right, the guards begin to spread rot, in space the same trouble, infuriates such crap.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 23.12.20

Olezha_Kerch
Well, they will be neutral. The pirates attacked the ships, not you. I tried to protect the ships, in the end I accidentally got into the ship and the guards flew in, or whatever they got me out of.

D
DarkSkiff1961 23.12.20

Guys! You are not about that. The sign (exclamation mark in a yellow circle) hangs for a long time. Rather, this is another glitch. The space near the sign is empty ...
By the way, you can see it from the surface of the planet. I wonder why he is?

V
VenomTRat 23.12.20

DarkSkiff1961
you're just late. It was the same. There is a sign, and the ships have already departed, who won, but no one was. The first time I flew right away and found everyone in the heat of battle

C
Carelia 23.12.20

DarkSkiff1961
I once had such an icon pointed to a small lonely boat that flew in a circle and no one eventually attacked it, I looked at it and flew further.

O
Olezha_Kerch 23.12.20

Frontier buccaneer
I sensed yesterday that my eggs were already strong and I could already get into a fight :) In general, at the next distress signal, I fit into the general batch and everything is really the same as everyone else - I slashed the merchants' ship a bit - they began to smack on me from lasers and defenders flooded on me. Fortunately, he was not far from the station, quickly landed there and everything was quiet.
Another question in the course of the play. When you open factories or farm titanium on guards, it is nowhere written that turnips with malok warriors (I call them that, I'm more used to it)) falls. In general, the curve of the implementation of relations with other races, there is not even an indicator, although the levels of this turnip are pumped. So there are no reports that the turnip has decreased, but the NPCs at the stations from this race are literally ready to kick me. Or were they all so angry at me for accidentally hitting the station ... Nothing like that happened to anyone?

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 23.12.20

Olezha_Kerch
Well, you open the door at the factory, choose the right option at the terminal and the relationship improves. My relationship with the geeks worsened only once, but because I gave the dude the wrong resource. And so the relationship with the geeks is friendly, and with the vaikins it is special, but I don't understand what that means)