3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Titan_25 23.12.20 01:01 am

How to install, run the game SpellForce: The Order of Dawn on Windows 7 (Spellforce: The Order of Dawn)

License, the game is installed, but the game does not start when launched. There are 3 windows with keys ...
27 Comments
Sort by:
L
Limemax 23.12.20

Titan_25
So enter the keys. And can I take a screenshot? I have a so-so fantasy ...

T
Titan_25 23.12.20

well

T
Titan_25 23.12.20

I made a mistake with the game - I have the name SpellForce GoldEdition. The game license, as I wrote, after installation, a message was issued about the incompatibility of the system, a message appears in Fig-3, the protection system star force rebooted the computer, the icon from the game (shortcut) disappears on the desktop, I load 1 disc and there the Start game tab is not active , and again you need to install the game although the game itself is installed on the "D" drive! how to make the game play on Windows 7, on Windows XP the game is installed and played, but on Windows 7 nothing .... ((((

g
grafonoman 23.12.20

Download Titan_25
to rutracker, I recently downloaded the repack there, but keep in mind: the resolution there is not for widescreen monitors

T
Titan_25 23.12.20

Thank you! I have monique 24 that is not diarrhea, then scrofula ... ((

T
Titan_25 23.12.20

you can give a link where to download ...... I'm not good at what needs to be changed in games, or replaced .......! thank you for earlier!

T
Titan_25 23.12.20

IvanoffSerg
Hello, thanks! What advice can you give to install the game? It turns out to install the image and that's it !?, but the original disk will not be needed already? Will the diagonal play on the monitor 24? Yes !, the game is good, that's just a problem when installing on Windows 7, of course! I'm waiting for your answer! Thank you in advance!

I
IvanoffSerg 23.12.20

Hi, nothing at all, glad to help. Moreover, I downloaded this distribution myself and could not resist installing it on my computer (Windows 7x64), everything plays on the whole monitor (I also have full HD), only a few disproportionate figures, and the game is more than ten years old, it has good graphics times WinXP was no different. Now immediately a tip: so that when you hover the mouse cursor over anything, the Russian text (hints, type) is displayed correctly, set the maximum possible resolution in the global game settings, I don't remember how much, in general, the last line in the drop-down list, otherwise you will to see instead of letters krokozyabra. Installation: igruha had to be downloaded in the image (file extension .iso). If you see the archive, write, I will teach. But in my opinion, the seven understands the image without installing a special program. Then usually: double-click on the image, it either starts (like you inserted a disc with a game into the drive), or opens. If it opens, you find the file set up.exe and start the installation. By default, the installation goes to the system drive (C :). Somehow like this. There will be questions, write, there are few of us true connoisseurs :)). PS itself hung up in this game again, once again!

T
Titan_25 23.12.20

IvanoffSerg
Thank you very much! You are the only person who answered in such detail on this site, and indeed helped, like you))) I have some bonus points here, only 54 pieces, I can give them to you, I don't need them ....! if it is somehow possible ....! just like that, the game is in the image, I encountered the installation with the image !, thanks !, and such another question is the game all patched? the patch is separate and the gates are opened! in this downloaded game you do not need to additionally patch anything ?, thank you very much again !!! )))

T
Titan_25 23.12.20

IvanoffSerg
Who do you like to play the game more? Whom are you creating? For that year, this game is very cool and the graphics are +5))) I wish you success in life and good health!

T
Titan_25 23.12.20

IvanoffSerg
It turns out that I cannot install the game on Windows 7 from a license disk, there is no such patch to install the game from the beginning from the disk, and then patch it? It turns out that the Starforce protection system does not allow installation on Windows 7? So they make the image of the game without Starforce protection! It turns out that way then. ))) PS - (From a licensed disk, I can only install the game on Windows XP and no problems).

I
IvanoffSerg 23.12.20

2Titan_25 Glad that you did it! Forget about bonus points, I helped you than I could just like that, humanly. You don't need to patch the game. Here is what the repaker of this rip writes (what gibberish, forgive me, God!): "The license from RussoBit-M version 1.35 is taken as a basis, blah blah Game version: 1.54.75000" - in my opinion there is nowhere to patch! I missed the training, but I think that everything is fine there. I am now on the third map (shard). For the rest - tomorrow, now there is no time. I will write to you in a personal, so as not to clog the topic. Good luck!

T
Titan_25 23.12.20

IvanoffSerg
Hello! Thanks again! If you need to take the points, you will need them more, if you can transfer them somehow ... And so you will spend them at your own discretion!

I
IvanoffSerg 23.12.20

Titan_25 Brother, take it easy with these points! Thanks, of course, but not worth it. Speaking of points: over the past five years, I have accumulated 1,300 of these bonuses, I didn’t add them on purpose, so I go in sometimes and look at what interests me. BUT: a shitty game in incentive costs from 5000 local bonuses - but I just won't live it! Hang your license disk over the fireplace, as a keepsake :). I have a lot of them, though I don’t have a fireplace, by the way there was also a SpellForce gold edition - there are two (TWO, Karl!) Keys. One is beautifully printed on a blank, the other lies inside the box on a piece of paper. What to do, times are changing, I started in 1999 with Windows 98, and now Windows 10 is sold to everyone (and those who do not want it too)).

T
Titan_25 23.12.20

IvanoffSerg
hello !, you're right, maybe it's better in the fireplace ....)))) !? (let the joke remain in memory)))). What character do you develop in the game?, For some reason I always like the archer, but then I developed a warrior ...... I did not play as a magician there, you need a mind to swing it ...))) By the way, this one also has a continuation game - part 2, played it? How do you like the game? If you played, write a link to download this game without problems and play in the sequel to part 2. I hope to quack))) there will be no need for a game))) so that she can play normally on Windows 7 !? Have a nice day and good luck! And thank you))) !!!

T
Titan_25 23.12.20

IvanoffSerg
What other parts have you played besides the first one? Hello, you rarely go ......))))?!

I
IvanoffSerg 23.12.20

Titan_25 Hello, well, I'll be there more often. I also played this

Spoiler , but did not go to the end - WinXP then stood, reinstalled every six months, the din was lost)). You asked about the sequels - here, only I have not tried this distribution. Alas, these are completely different games ((, play, they are interesting in their own way.

I
IvanoffSerg 23.12.20

Titan_25, sorry, here's the trilogy: here. You asked who I play. Since I was not going to play (ha!), But just wanted to test what I propose to a stranger (you), I chose a ready-made Persian for speed when starting up. It turned out a lady (somehow) - death magic, light armor and blades. Now we go further - in order not to steam up with pumping, I turned on the auto-distribution of skills, which I had not done before, and I liked it: there is no need to break my head, what to add where))

P
PG_CrazyPunk 23.12.20

The question is not at all on the topic, but I don't want to create a new Temko. Is it possible to run Second Sight on newer operating systems? (7, 8, 10, it doesn't matter)

T
Titan_25 23.12.20

IvanoffSerg
I played only in the 1st part - "SpellForce GoldEdition" now all parts are on fire .......)))) I'm downloading the trilogy now ...)))) CLASS ... !!))) WITHOUT THERE ARE VIRUSES ... NOT VIRUS ... distribution of these games on the site ??? And what about this game, played Dragon Age Origins?, I have a license box at home since 2009, I have never opened it, I have not even installed it, 7 years have passed, I woke up and decided to try playing too ...))) but that's it somehow the hands did not reach ...)))), but all in turn, otherwise I'll play there, I'll play here, and the meaning of the plot of the games will disappear! Can you explain the difference between the "SpellForce 2: Shadow Wars" trilogy and "SpellForce 2: Shadow Wars"? And another question like what does the file mean when downloading and why is it needed? VCREDITS-64 and VCREDITS-86 seem to have written correctly ....)) I'm not good at such subtleties, but sometimes there is time to sit and the gray matter to drive the cerebral cortex ....)))) The RUTOR.IN website has all the parts to download Dragon Age or the trilogy of all these parts ??? In addition to the one that I have since 2009 Dragon Age Origins - interestingly this game will be installed on Windows 7, it seems like it should be like ?! You post your passages on YouTube, is there your channel there? And by tradition, thank you! I wish you health and success in life!