3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyraX 23.12.20 06:10 am

Desired Mods (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

we write what mods you would like to see.
For example, I would like on version 1.08.2 a mod for infinite weight and an increased chance of displacement in battle.
28 Comments
Sort by:
P
Phil anselmo 23.12.20

SkyraX
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_vedmak_3_dikaya_ohota_chit_mod_cheat_mode_beskonechnyj_ves_uvelichenie_perenosimogo_vesa_do_9999_dlya_v1_03-59214/
mod Works on the latest patch without any problems.

s
saa0891 23.12.20

Mods for new locations, dungeons, caves, ruins, crypts, etc. and new monsters naturally.
And, of course, I would like to rework the pumping and balance, (although I haven't played the new game yet) added many interesting abilities.
Well, it wouldn't be a bad thing to have your own house, it could be very expensive, there is still nowhere to put money in the game, or what an interesting quest to get a house to cut down.

W
Winnie-the-pooh 23.12.20

but I would like to see a mod that, when launched, will log into PG itself, check if another shit mod for Witcher 3 has appeared there, then I would calculate by the author's IP, come to his house, beat his face and burn a computer to the pigs ...

S
SkyraX 23.12.20

Stabilizator30
on 1.08.3 will work without problems?

Y
Youxyxol 23.12.20

SkyraX
Both mods are already there, if you know where to look.

A
Analius 23.12.20

new missions will bring you much more happiness than some kind of armor that you will enjoy for 1 minute

P
Pupsik 3D 23.12.20

Would make a cape for the Herald, as in the arts and in the Trailer, uhh !!!

S
Syndicate 2016 23.12.20

Vaz 2106 and then RIDE 20 KM on a RAFT

P
Phil anselmo 23.12.20

SkyraX Works for
me without problems.

T
Thoothless 23.12.20

Better not a mod, but DLC for at least 5 hours with Triss in Kovir ...

l
lookaway 23.12.20

Csga
roach is more reliable.

S
Syndicate 2016 23.12.20

lookaway
I agree that Ferrari would do a fuck

S
SkyraX 23.12.20

It seems to me that some Harley Davidson will look more organic in the canon of the Witcher than a car. And just in general, it would be cool to have a balloon in order to slowly fly and look at the beauty

u
usus 23.12.20

Give Trevor instead of Geralt?

D
Dzengrave 23.12.20

I would like to see endless tasks from the message board for orders of monsters as a mod. Let some and those, albeit in the same places, but so that there was a rep of these monsters and for them they were given at least a minimum of experience and orens. Kind of like daily quests in mmo. And then the whole essence of freeplay disappears, after everything is 100% complete.

Those. roughly speaking, a script for reproducing a monster in a random place of its waypoint zone. So that it appears after being picked up from the notice board. And the reward without any NPCs, in the chest next to it, for completion. For example, you put a trophy in one chest, from the one standing next to you you take the reward that appears. Naturally, without tracking in the footsteps and dialogues with NPCs, it will not be so atmospheric, but if you screw auto-leveling (such mods are already on the nexus), you could pass the time until the official add-ons.

t
tretikachka 23.12.20

In the book, the witcher sees well in the dark and without any potions (after all, what does he need then mobile pupils and light-sensitive receptors for), in the game, he sits tightly on the elixir "Cat".
In the Full Combat Rebalans mod for Witcher 1, this point has been fixed. So what am I looking at .. In Witcher 3, when entering low-light locations, there is a kind of bluish backlight. Now, if it were to increase, not much, its radius, it would be just that. And "Cat" would not become superfluous, but worked as a total amplifier of night vision.

_
_Str75_ 23.12.20

Csgashnik
Aha, on the Lamborghini along the country roads. Walk, walk like that. Then the mod for gas stations bother you.)))

H
Holly jolly 23.12.20

Dzengrave
then some players will not waste time on new interesting quests and exploring the world, but swing on endless quests, and even more so some craftsmen will find a way to farm on these very spins and this is no longer good

D
Dzengrave 23.12.20

Dania Nyash-All-Universe,
if theoretically we consider the possibility of such a modification, then it could be activated only after completing the plot. Due to some script variables (unfortunately, I am not familiar with the editor of this engine), such as a limit on the level or conditions for completing the last quest true false type)

S
Syndicate 2016 23.12.20

_Str75_
Yes