3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Batman444 23.12.20 06:12 am

Questions about the modification of \ "Stalker PM: People's hodgepodge \". (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

I continue to understand the spawner system for "PM" in order to add those "goodies" that are present in the "People's hodgepodge" to it. I have successfully figured out how to add weapons, but now I have the following questions:
- The most important question: I unpacked the first archive (where is the "config" with the characteristics of all items) but still I can not find files of some items, but they are somewhere (because the game finds them). For example, the "5.7x28 SS190" cartridges for the FN P90. Where can it be?
- How do I add ammo to the ammo menu? The same method as with weapons did not work.
- How do I add items to the item menu?
5 Comments
Sort by:
z
zwweerr 23.12.20

xs ..... if I could get the Viper Hog out of Solyanka and throw the game into a regular one, without mods))

M
Madevi 23.12.20

zwweerr, what's the problem? Pulling out weapons is not a difficult script to transfer. You just need to find out which files belong to it.

z
zwweerr 23.12.20

Madevi
for me and it's difficult ((
........ tell me which files and where to put the nada ?? on specifically the Hog Viper .......

M
Madevi 23.12.20

zwweerr
I have no idea, never played this mod. I only know how to find the files you need.
First, you need to find out the technical name of the weapon - open the character_desc_darkvalley.xml file (in the event that Borov is, as before, in the Dark Valley) from the gameplay folder. There you are looking for Borov's profile (the easiest way is to type borov in the search), you look at what he has written between
and, there will be, among other things, those. the name of the desired weapon, starting with "wpn_".
Next, you need to find the config. The file should be located in the weapons folder, the name can be the same, except for the prefix - instead of "wpn_" there will be "w_", but it can be called completely differently (this depends on the imagination of the author of the mod). The bottom line is that you need to find a file in which the text begins with [wpn_techname] and move it to a similar folder in the original.
This file contains several links to other resources related to the desired weapon.
These are 2 "visual" parameters, and several starting with "snd_". You look for the specified files in fashion at these addresses and transfer them to the same original folders. Left a little.
In the mp folder of the original, add those in the mp.ltx file. the name of the carried weapon in the section where many similar names are indicated.
Now we need to find and move the texture. In the textures folder, it can be named the same as those. name, and maybe in a different way. The easiest way is to immediately drop the entire wpn (or weapons) folder.
Next, you need to check. You can google the way to add weapons to the sale. Only the main files that are needed for the weapon to work have been described here. Since the mod is serious, other files may be needed, but this already needs to be dealt with in case of departure.
I tried to write it as simply as possible, I hope I didn't mess it up, since I last modded the game about 3 years ago (specifically, I didn't deal with weapon configs for 5 years).

T
Talanted 23.12.20

What could it be, guys?
Problem Signature:
Problem Event
Name : APPCRASH Application Name: XR_3DA.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Time Stamp: 370f7f00 Error
Module Name: nvd3dum.dll Error
Module Version: 10.18.13.5906 Error
Module Time Stamp: 5654a473 Exception
Code : c0000005 Exception