3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Titanium_1 23.12.20 06:12 am

Boarding protection is just a decoration (Mad Max)

That there is protection, that there is no, and the enemies still jump on the car:

I then even bought a second improvement, I thought, maybe this is due to the fact that the ZOA opens, like much else, consistently; but no, they do the same
17 Comments
Sort by:
i
iNfantry 144Hz 23.12.20

There is protection, push the pedal when they jump on you. By the way, without this you will not get an incentive achievement.

T
Titanium_1 23.12.20

iNfantry Noob
Unfortunately, this game seemed too expensive to me to buy. And I don’t regret that I was “spiraling” - as for me, it is clearly not worth 500 rubles

P
Purple giraffe 23.12.20

And I bought it for 525 rubles. and I think that it justified every ruble invested ...

R
Riws 23.12.20

Titan_1
That's just this one justifies every ruble that they ask for it. Unlike.

B
Bigwellder 23.12.20

There would be such games, but more! You go into it and your soul rejoices, after weekdays it rests.

T
Titanium_1 23.12.20

So what's wrong with her? Nothing new in my opinion. The whole game - piece by piece from other games. Only the plot (like all games) remains its own, but there is nothing special about it. A lot of cons and ill-conceivedness, like most games. When you buy a game for half a thousand, you expect something more, something special, something unique. And here - everything that is here can be found in other games. Including some restrictions, ill-conceivedness. It's a pity, but the time for masterpieces is over. I hope someday they will release something unusual or just at least very good and interesting, but now they are mostly releasing remakes, and if a new game is released, there is nothing new in it. It's probably pointless to argue with the fans, but I expressed my opinion and a lot of what I said is difficult to dispute. The game is not perfect and that's why

S
Sergey Dobrovolsky 23.12.20

Titan_1
you chi ofigel, for 500 rubles it is quite a good game, but not 1500 it is not worth it, but it is quite 500 rubles, and you are a typical ugly pirate who will feel sorry for both 100 and 50 rubles and will yell oh bullshit, so don't play, let's delete. But no, it was spiraling a product that people made, and it also complains that it doesn't like it. typical animal

T
Titanium_1 23.12.20

Sergey Dobrovolsky
I don’t mind spending money on 7 Days To Die - the project is developing at an incredible speed, I’ve never seen such diligent developers.
I don’t mind giving money for Orange Box, although I’m unlikely to play it.
I don’t mind buying Euro Truck Simulator, although I will not play it either, because I played enough on the pirate.
I do not regret a penny spent on the games that I played on the pirate and which delighted me. I do not mind giving money for real games. For unique games. For games that are fun to play and for games that developers put their hearts into. For games that do not overstate the price of the most ordinary game.
Note, I did not say that the game is terrible. I say that it is not worth its money, that this is the most ordinary game, costing a smartphone. And I don't care that all games are getting more expensive now; if it stands like a smartphone, there must be something extraordinary in it, something that I will not find in another game for 100 rubles

P
PCHalfFullHD 23.12.20

Titan_1
Yes, yes, we've heard these excuses a hundred times a day.

T
Titanium_1 23.12.20

Anglerfish
What are the excuses? Like "this game isn't worth the money, so I don't want to buy it?"

P
PCHalfFullHD 23.12.20

Titan_1
You yourself just wrote them, do not pretend to be a felt boot.

H
HamataYoshi 23.12.20

I wonder what the author of the forum found new in the games he cited? He talks about the diligence of the developers. If you knew that this particular game received the least number of bugs, as a result of which - patches, the game is smartly optimized, the game sandbox and the gameplay itself are excellent, the setting is gorgeous, there are places that are interesting to explore. In the game, in the end, freedom is felt (unlike the same GTA5), you can rob cows, you can head straight into the coming storm for profit and adrenaline with an evil grin. And all this for a measly 500 rubles. The game is simply not for you, based on the list of games mentioned.
PS (a little NMS) duck, not only is there a tenth part of the fun mad max duck also costs like gta5. Now at the moment, for the second time, I re-pass mad max and during the breaks I try to "understand" the NMS pirate, installed and uninstalled two times already - it did not work.

M
MostOriginalNick 23.12.20

Titan_1
but I expressed my opinion and much of what has been said is difficult to dispute
Killed simply)
and what exactly is there to dispute?

blablabla gameplay, has the time for masterpieces passed
this?

And where did you see your mother's smartphone for 500 rubles?
What's worth playing, enlighten? Tankionline? Seriosem? It turns out that your opinion is not even worth reading

T
Titanium_1 23.12.20

HamataYoshi
Games (excluding 7DTD) I brought to explain to the user Sergey Dobrovolskiy that I am not one of those who "pirate and hayat, continuing to play" all games.
The game (MM) is certainly interesting, but there is nothing special in it, so I don't want to pay half a thousand for it, I would buy it for a maximum of 200r. Again, I am not saying that the game is bad, I am talking about the quality / price ratio and, in my opinion, it is too low for me to buy it. In your text, I did not notice anything about something special (distinctive from other games). And in this game, although there are more pluses, but there are enough minuses (if you want, I can list. Basically it is ill-conceived and unrealistic
person ) The efforts of the developers apply only to 7DTD, I did not compare it with MM.
I didn’t even look at the NMS, it looked like ... how to say, average, not the kind that would give 2,000r for it, and when it came out and generally failed.
Post Scriptum. I do not like the series of games "GTA"

Anglerfish, please tell me what excuses and excuses for what

T
Titanium_1 23.12.20

The most originalNick
Where did you see your mother's smartphone for 500 rubles?
I saw the cheapest Chinese smartphone of sufficient power, I like to stick it to conversations about prices.
What is worth playing
I'm not talking about "what is worth playing" I say "what is worth (or rather not worth it, IMHO,) to buy." If, for example, the same my beloved AIM2, Darkness 2, SS, etc. cost 2,000 rubles, I would not buy or recommend, but they all cost less than 100 rubles with discounts

S
Sergey Dobrovolsky 23.12.20

Titan_1 bombed
so well

A
Assassin.AAS 18.03.22

Sergei Dobrovolsky
Considering the fact that these are regional prices in Russia, and almost the rest of the world pays for it an average of 2000 - 2500 rubles (in Japan, in general, almost 8000 rubles), I'm a little shocked.