3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 23.12.20 06:23 am

Sharing opinions (Ninja Blade)

The game takes place in Tokyo, and the main character is a mysterious ninja named Ken, who exterminates demons in industrial quantities. In terms of gameplay content, Ninja Blade is very similar to its genre neighbors - Ninja Gaiden and Tenchu. Run, swing your katana, systematically cut out dozens or even hundreds of enemies - in a word, this will not surprise the righteous people, but most players like such a simple scheme. The total duration of the game should be approximately 12 hours. New data on the fate of Ninja Blade will arrive during the October TGS show.
44 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Ziggety 23.12.20

FF mona months pass, so what? =)))
I do not like too long games, although I would play too long slashers with great pleasure !!
go to the emu-land.ru forum, there is a Pcsx section, the first admin's message is about the description of the emulator, and at the bottom is a compatibility list, and a list of launching games (or something like that, you choose a launch) there are 5 pages (maybe I don't remember anymore ) and there about each game infa, how to start, which config of the running machine, which settings, which version, I don’t know anything else about it,
and by the way, GoV1-2 is ooch long, they say they are protracted

Z
Ziggety 23.12.20

CARNAGE72-sori was wrong, here is http://www.emu-land.net/forum/index.php/topic,23269.30.html

a
andrey223 23.12.20

SHE WILL COME IN RUSSIA Hurray !! Tovarischi URAAA !!!!!

C
CARNAGE72 23.12.20

who? Ninja Blade ??? we know!

C
CARNAGE72 23.12.20

Ziggety
Ninja Gaiden 2 is a GREAT slasher and I'm ready to play it for at least a year and I like everything there!

C
CARNAGE72 23.12.20

even though it's a little NOT here, but still look at my personal gallery)))) http://pix.playground.ru/524412/17167/188362/ I tried
PS let's hope that we will see all this kada thread playing this game on computers !
so far we have the opportunity to see THIS not quite so (in a less rough and bloody form)! waiting ............ Nibja Blade!

C
CARNAGE72 23.12.20

comments can be left here! Waiting .............

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 23.12.20

I hope for a high-quality port, although for the sake of such a game you can again learn the keys as in DMK3-4) After that, no port is scary. In general, I'm extremely glad that it comes out on computers, if only the optimization does not disappoint, and so - WAITING%) Slashers still fly into my hands))

D
Duzik 23.12.20

cool screenshots I liked these
pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru
MEASOOOO

C
CARNAGE72 23.12.20

Duzik ATP! I sat them in a special way with blood, and then on my computer they WILL BE FUCK!

C
CARNAGE72 23.12.20

and finally SLASHER what is this ???

D
Duzik 23.12.20

Slasher (English Slasher from English Slash - to chop, cut) or Chopper (English Chopper, literally chopper, from English Chop - to chop) - a special kind of fighting games, very similar to beat them all, but specializing in melee weapons

C
CARNAGE72 23.12.20

Duzik clearly THANKS !!!

G
Gelvedor 23.12.20

Duzik hmm really meat

D
Dimover 23.12.20

very spectacular, almost half of the game is an interactive screensaver, the port is made with high quality, with the exception of level-by-level saves, the level of difficulty can change itself (for easy). in general, you can even put in the same line with the Prince of Persia. Let's wait for Ninja Gaiden to compare ...

B
Between 23.12.20

Guys, what the hell is this? The game is kind of slow ... everything is so slow. Is there any MB bug or a patch to download? Help plz

a
ak____47 23.12.20

screenshots of Ninja Gaiden !!!

C
CARNAGE72 23.12.20

what ??

V
Vlad130 23.12.20

So Ninja Gaiden 2 will be on PC or not?

a
ak____47 23.12.20

unlikely!