3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DominoPK 23.12.20 06:23 am

Small friezes (The Technomancer)

Hello everyone. In general, I downloaded the game, buying this is clearly idiocy, I decided to just look at what has changed with the Spiders. In general, there are small friezes (twitching of the picture), with any graphics settings, I clicked vertically, changed the resolution, but I already did anything. The frame is normal, did not measure, but above 40 for sure.

Maybe there is some kind of solution and it's generally interesting, is it just me or everyone? That is, my problem or is it a crooked port?
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
AdamSl 23.12.20

I play with licenses and all the rules, 120 fps is stable, max settings.

P
PSih2097 23.12.20

DominoPK
put this one - The Technomancer (Focus Home Interactive) (ENG / MULTi6) [L] - CODEX - no friezes

D
DominoPK 23.12.20

PSih2097
I have the same one.

I will mean looking for a problem in myself. Although I don't want to bother too much because of "this"))

D
Darth revan old 23.12.20

DominoPK
if it is so bad why download it at all? smacks of idiots.

D
DominoPK 23.12.20

Darth Revan Old
And if rude dick? Or are you special?

As for the question, as I wrote above, I wanted to see what has changed in Spider - not much. Better than the early games, but still shit. At least almost every aspect of the game froze me out. The first boss went through and removed.

G
GGame 23.12.20

DominoPK
I have a pretty good computer, but there are also friezes in places up to 20 FPS drops.

I think all the same with the optimization that something is wrong. And so battle 4 is on my ultra without friezes