3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SelmaK 23.12.20 06:24 am

[Order of] Temple Guard (Sacred 2: Fallen Angel)

pix.PlayGround.ru- a mysterious fighter -

Most likely male. It is a kind of android or cyborg. Able to transform the head and arms into weapons. Similar to the Egyptian gods Anubis and Horus.
A cyborg made of organic tissue and mechanical components, committed to a single purpose: to safeguard the source of T-energy. He was obliged to live in strict subordination, strengthening the position of the ancient rulers, while the various races used T-energy for their own purposes. As a result of the conflict, the Temple Guard was called a traitor, and the hunt began for him with the aim of speedy extermination. The Temple Guard, who has chosen the Dark Path, accuses Seraphim of exterminating his species. Due to his divine origin, he is able to control T-energy and use it for powerful energy attacks. However, he is hardly immortal and wears technologically advanced armor.

The Temple Guardian is a cyborg, and is essentially a deadly, efficient and dispassionate killing machine. He boasts features that no other character possesses.

Special Driving Device: Mobiculum

pix.PlayGround.ru

Temple Guardian, unlike other characters, uses a vehicle of non-biological origin.

He drives around in a state-of-the-art T-Energy Mobiculum, an impressive and highly dangerous one-wheeled vehicle. Even sitting in the mobiculum, the guardian of the temple can practice his martial arts.

The topic discusses the strengths and weaknesses of the Temple Guard, the options for his pumping and other issues related to this character.
124 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cthulhu666 23.12.20

I am calm, I am calm, I am calm ...
In short, this is how I explain normally for the last time:
1) the patches do not correct the balance, they improve it (although they mostly remove bugs)
2) if there are straight arms growing on the side that it is necessary, and from the place from where it is necessary, any Persian can defeat anyone, so the question "who is better" is somewhat incorrect, and simply stupid ... I can defeat both of them both (if you choose from the Guardian and Shadows)
Conclusion: "who is better", only you can choose, and it depends only on your taste and visual preferences.

D
Dante4 23.12.20

Thanks for the answer

M
MelomanMelo 23.12.20

post a screen of normal pumping, otherwise I'll download your xs!
advance ATP!

U
UnterManj 23.12.20

People, please tell me, after each level taken, should there be improvements? Well, or what to call them - chtol skills or stats ... ???
I can improve the stats once for 2, and sometimes for 3 levels!
Is this how it should be?
Remembering DIABLO2, improvements were available with each level ...
Thank you for your reply!

C
Cuba 23.12.20

Yes! every skill school has an arc bar! if you point at it, you can see what you need to pump the school! and when you get a new level, you pump what is NDAo and then in the school window I press the arrow on the right if there is at least a 1 or more sign, and then put a pus there where more will run out!

A
AlexMos 23.12.20

people tell me from what the "health" of the T-energy shield increases (in addition to pumping the stored energy skill)?

S
Shadows pawn 23.12.20

For striking single targets, CX has many options. Please tell me: is there a worthwhile hit on a bunch of monsters? The Flame Rage + Blazing Embers option seemed laborious to me: a lot of skills for swinging, slow casting (although maybe this is just the beginning?).

G
GoogleUser 23.12.20

Guardian is a terrifying melee. DPS is huge compared to any other. As well as defense.
Basic skills:
any one-handed weapon,
tactics,
leveling combat skills.
your
study of storing energy
1.Pokrov tons of energy to swing fully. do not take damage to them - it is scanty, but 30% of the shield energy that the 2nd modification gives in combination with the stored energy will give a lot of shield.
The Guardian is the only user of the shield whose shit is restored during the battle (hello, the seraphim is not shielded). Download up to 2 gains to a loved one. Also, with an equal level, his absorption is higher. 20 versus 7 for a seraph. (Level 10
skill)
2. Strengthening combat weapons - swing completely
The chance of a double strike that it gives is not a skill, but a third hand (and possibly the main one too, it is not clear yet, but there are cases of x4 hits in one). And it always hits simultaneously with the main weapon. The chance is somewhere 50% after full pumping and it rises .. And this is before it is possible to pump any skill for a weapon to the chance of a double strike.
Now imagine what will happen when the skill of the main weapon also has a double hit - that's 4-6 hits at a time, and everyone can crit.
3. To pump up combat vigilance all the way to get a reinforcement - with an equal level, this reinforcement of the guard will increase the attack above any other classes. Basic 100% and by 90 all 300-400%
This is the secret of his vitality - even +20 life per hit is enough with so many hits to get 100-200 lives in a couple of seconds.
In this build, the dragon 42 leveled me on silver could not kill me. I myself calmly deal with my summoned sakkara demon called (like a dough boss)
When pumping storage energy, you can get to level 90 - 150-200 damage absorption with a shield. And its volume will be several thousand. Regeneration 200-300 per second.
Example:
40 levle guard I have
1800 lives
1800 shield regeneration 80 per sec absorption of 54 damage A
club with a base damage of 67-90 gives 450 damage to the mob. For one hit, on average 2-3 hits to the mob arrive for a total of 900-1200 damage No crits

P
PROTOTYPE 23.12.20

people I nup O_o what is a red skill or finally a skill and how can he make a third hand ????

P
PROTOTYPE 23.12.20

people and where to take the third hand ?????????????????????????????

A
AlexMos 23.12.20

PROTOTYPE combat weapons

P
PROTOTYPE 23.12.20

AlexMos
This is a special move ??? Hand for always ???

A
AlexMos 23.12.20

This is a special move. The hand is forever, only it hides / folds / moves when another special move is selected.

g
gray knight 23.12.20

Guardian is the coolest

H
HeLSpawn 23.12.20

people and who tried to pump in the guard ARROW? and is it effective? Right now, I'm shaking the arrow myself and throwing everything into dexterity, but I think I'm making a big mistake ...

u
usoid 23.12.20

why? agility seems to add a little damage and a lot of defense, and sometimes a third addition appears about an attack, like, you need to take a closer look. I have a son on guard, while at the beginning he loves a sleeve ..
I will not say about the arrow, I myself drive the other Persians, but I look closely, it's interesting.

S
STRATEG_D 23.12.20

who knows why the temple guard can't forge their own forge upgrades?
Just started playing.

P
Pessimist 23.12.20

Swing the skill higher, you can. And check to see if you are forging holes.

D
Darkshade 23.12.20

The Guardian's mount closely resembles Grievous's vehicle from Star Wars.

S
Super Kote 23.12.20

Are there many orders in the game?