3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stalker7162534 23.12.20 06:24 am

Are we despised?

Not a single extraterrestrial civilization has come into contact with us. Why? Despise us?
The universe is infinite and eternal. Intelligent civilizations should have arisen long ago. With their technologies of millennial development (or even a million years), they would have found us long ago. But no one came to us. Means ignore.
Or there is no other life in space. And this is only explainable - God created life and people only on Earth.
109 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lexxen 23.12.20

oltr
Your tovarisch laying hen seems to have matured eggs ... Or are you a rooster?

M
MunchkiN 616 23.12.20

because the speed of light is slow and why should one civilization come into contact with another.
and if a developed civilization is capable of physically swooping in, most likely it may have some kind of law prohibiting mixing into another civilization. maybe from the history of the conquistadors came in large numbers to America and quickly put the Americans on the kukan. schA on our planet, something like that can not be done. and stuff about animal rights.

p
pekabir 23.12.20

who needs us? we are not even able to cure CANCER normally

E
EvgenTUZ 23.12.20

why go to contact with experimental mice? it's funny to watch how little people on their planet shit with each other. such a galactic show ala house 2, only for aliens)

k
killycrok 23.12.20

stalker7162534
And you know that they are watching us, this has long been proven, they reveal our weaknesses, study us (any reasonable race would do this), they can attack us at any moment, or make an alliance, so all that remains is wait ....

L
Lexxen 23.12.20

EvgenTUZ You
can also throw all kinds of garbage to them to maintain interest, blow up a volcano there, or flood / drain something, throw a technology that is native to our world to some very "kind" country, but what a hell of it. And I wonder how these underdeveloped cope? Not that my sick imagination is lame here, you yourself need to be an alien cockroach to figure out how to have fun with people.

B
BioGen 23.12.20

Do not go because we are too worthless and primitive

L
Lexxen 23.12.20

Stalker I'm calling, I didn't quite understand the previous message about envy, are you talking about aliens chtol? Come on, get upset, everything is fine with us in fact, the rovers have almost conquered Mars, the lunar rover has long announced the construction of complete communism on the moon. There would have been something to envy, if I were gray, bald, with a basketball head and eyes rolling out, I would sit beside my Alpha Capricorn in silence and not protrude into the galaxy. And then such here on the fret Vesta, with checkers, will arrive, and begin to command from the commander's cupola - do not go there: the snow will fall in your head, you will be a complete fool.

A
Alexator 23.12.20

Lexxen
and does he not insult us so veiled?

s
stalker7162534 23.12.20

"What was the power of the transmitter to communicate at a distance of 10 pc or 32 light years? From our formula, after simple calculations, it follows that the required power of the transmitter should be equal to 10 kW - a very modest value from the point of view of modern radio engineering.

Simple calculations performed Kardashev, show that with the level of radio engineering achieved today, isotropic signals from a Type II civilization can be detected even when it is at a distance of about 10 million light years from us. "
Academician Shklovsky, "Universe, Life, Mind".

O
OculusMortem 23.12.20

1) Most likely, they have already come into contact in the past. Or they have not yet had time to meet with them, because I doubt other races have explored every corner of the Milky Way with might and main.
2) Our planet is of no value to other races.
3) Perhaps other races are simply not developed.
4) Other reasons, like "The planet is an experimental testing ground".
stalker7162534 wrote:
Simple calculations performed by Kardashev show that with the level of radio technology achieved today, isotropic signals from a Type II civilization can be detected even when it is about 10 million light years away from us. "
And no one thought that other races use non-radio waves? Perhaps even they use what we - people, have not yet even been discovered and studied.

A
Alexator 23.12.20

stalker7162534
well? Apart from the obvious that we did not find anything and the space is very, very, very large.

V
Vanya Rygalov 23.12.20

The galaxies that live in my navel probably feel my contempt for them too. But I don't care how the owner of the navel treats me, in which my galaxy is already located ...
SpoilerSuch a space in the navel, its mother digging, digging it up.

q
qpDevildb 23.12.20

stalker7162534 The
author of the campaign was recently recruited into religion, he liked it, now he wants to recruit EVERYONE. First of all, GOD - no! As for why aliens don't come to us, would you in their place fly to the bums to help or show off? NOBODY just gives nothing, especially people (even good ones), this does not mean that we are so bad, but because this is the law of survival. Or maybe they control us, the game is like this

q
qpDevildb 23.12.20

Lexxen
now it seems and generally tries not to be needed except for weather satellites
You are mistaken, I watched from Discovery that America (Jews) and the Chinese, without having bases, are already planning to get resources and live on Mars seems to be in 2030. I also watched a Major Razumist, he said the right things that the Jews absorb too much of earthly resources, it is clear why they are interested in the topic of resettlement

q
qpDevildb 23.12.20

Vanya Rygalov
in which my galaxy is already located ...
It only seems to you that this is your land, your apartment and your car

_
_Irbis_ 23.12.20

The topic is not new. Fermi's paradox. There are many logical options for explaining it. In any case, sitting and guessing is pointless. Humanity, with its current knowledge of the world, cannot answer this question.

d
dfsgsfdgsdfgdfsg 23.12.20

If the gazebo made a normal Fallout 4, then the humanoid brothers would have come to us long ago. And due to the fact that the gazebo is all fucked up, we will sit alone.

E
EvgenyDMT 23.12.20

On behalf of all our highly developed extraterrestrial civilization - Pickrap, from the planet - Rapop, I declare that you, stupid, primitive, slow-developed and aggressive creatures calling themselves human, are not worthy of our attention. You are so stupid that you do not even know about the existence of a planet. Rapop and so primitive that you consider it normal to stick your hand in your ass after the toilet. So continue to poke around on your decaying planet - "Garbage PX16" (aka Earth). At this interstellar data transmission is completed.