3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gauguin 24.12.20 01:26 am

mission \ "dam \" (Far Cry)

who knows how to get through the dam without being infected with a mutagen?
13 Comments
Sort by:
a
a_misha99 24.12.20

You are already from the Factory level where Valveri and Jack are spreading mutagen, you are infected and the effects begin to manifest themselves on the Dam!
-Get it?

G
Gauguin 24.12.20

In short, when you get to the fortifications, do not go to the armory, but climb the hill and climb over the fence :-)

N
Neizer 24.12.20

Why is there?

k
kerm68 24.12.20

The cookies are there, infa 100%.

H
Helena No4ka 24.12.20

: D

-
-Godzilla- 24.12.20

What exactly? And yes, isn't the infection based on the plot?

r
reactor 24.12.20

with infestation nonsense. And after the turntable with a machine gun, I don’t take a weapon at all for speed, as in the very beginning. So I run to the armory)

R
RevMaGes 24.12.20

You can't get rid of the infection! And when they are thrown off the helicopter, I take the cannon and the urine of 1 monster, then I throw it away and run to the armory!

I
Infiltratоr 24.12.20

So in the cannon 10 rounds seem to still need to be killed. It was especially funny how Jack answered "Thank you," the Russian voice acting is really cool.

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 24.12.20

RevMaGes, I was always worried about people like you, how could you throw the cannon, run headlong to the armory - if on the way about 100 (if not less) mutants appear in your way? Can you answer?

O
Omision 24.12.20

I flunked the first monster, only enough cartridges for it, otherwise it takes away almost all of our lives, and then I swam down the river, and everything is close at hand to the helicopters.

B
BazaraNet 24.12.20

I didn't know that sprint can be turned on in the game) so everything went without a sprint)

R
ROMMEY 24.12.20

I everywhere rattle Toko on the sprint, and this is my problem))) because when I jump into the water, the energy is at zero)