3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Izyalio 24.12.20 01:26 am

Server innovations on business (Diablo 2)

We kindly ask you not to erase this topic, but first read what is written here, perhaps it will be easier for the administration to read and filter, and we will get a return faster. I created this post on the main page, because most users do not go to the server section, but only look at the main one, please do not transfer it.

I created this theme because I care what will happen to this server because I spent a lot of time here and I would like to play further, there are many wonderful people and good speed.
Therefore, I decided to create a topic on business, without flooding and unnecessary words, please do not litter it with dispute, offtopic and negative. The opinion of each user is his opinion, no need to answer, quote, etc. I hope the moderators will erase and ban those who do not follow what is written here.

1) Each user has the right to write one message here, no more, please think well what would you like to change, add or remove. 1 - player one message. and not as in the past 1 player 40 messages
2) If you are just registered - then be sure to write your aki on previous seasons or on this, so that there is no troll of the same flood from one person
3) If you want to add something to what has been said - edit your message, and do not write a new one.

Not all players visit the forum every day, perhaps this topic will not be as bloated as the previous one, but I hope that a large number of players will unsubscribe in it. If the moderator considers it necessary to supplement and edit my post with his own points, I will be only glad.
75 Comments
Sort by:
Еpiscop_moo 24.12.20

QLinkee wrote:
Or did not release the barbarians in the fifth act in time - they died.
Anya froze: D
Brilliant. Add to the list above.

i
ixdon 24.12.20

Episcop_moo wrote:
7. After the death of the player, all his things fall out on the ground (or the corpse becomes lootable),
Episcop_moo wrote:
If both prefixes appeared on an object at the same time, then such an object can no longer be an ingredient in recipes for a cube, cannot be thrown away, sold or transferred to another player (but can be transferred to a chest).
There is some contradiction here. Although figs with them, no one will do it anyway.

I have a few more suggestions:
- Change the action of the poison so that it kills (including in the city), and not just removes HP to 1.
- Change the action of open wounds in the same way.
- Add voodoo magic. So that you can curse anyone in absentia by boiling his ear with poisonous and explosive potions: this will impose a decrepify curse on the cursed character for 30 seconds and poison damage (say, 1k for 30 seconds). If the cursed character is out of the game, the ingredients disappear and nothing happens.
- Add
100% chance to cast Level 2 Teleport when you die "
100% chance to cast Level 8 Teleport when you kill an enemy (will move the corpses of killed enemies in a random direction
1% Reanimate as: An Evil Force
Life Drain - 20
- Remove the ability to resurrect the merc. At the death of the merc all his things fall out on the ground.
- Reduce the resistances of players on the classic [-30 / -70 / -100] at all difficulty levels against [0 / -20 / -50] now.
- Remove the immunity to the curse of Terror from mercs and summons. Make sure that when they meet a monster 5+ levels "older" than themselves, the measures and summons cast the Terror spell on themselves and run away.

Q
QLinkee 24.12.20

In delirium:

Radamant did not stop at seizing the sewers, but poisoned the water supply system (or what do they have there, where do they get their water from?). Scored on his murder, then you return to the city - and there is a mountain of corpses.

Alcor in act 3, when he gives a jar with + 20hp, may incorrectly brew the potion. You drink it and it kind of poisons you. You need to have time to run to Ormus (you can gradually slow down the spell, they say, it is getting weaker).

Why is it always like a cucumber with any amount of HP? The less HP, the worse the fight, the slower it runs, etc.

I drank the antidote - it did not work.

Was under cold damage for a long time - frostbitten.

Mana / health bottles spilled while running. I drank - only half was restored. Or they've gone bad. Drank - HP decreased.

Shenk killed, did not have time to run away - he was buried by catapults along with the surrounding monsters.

When traveling with Varriv / Meshif there is a chance that you will be attacked and killed.

You give Larzuk a hole in the thing, and he stuck it in, so you can't wear it.

i
ixdon 24.12.20

QLinkee wrote:
When traveling with Varriv / Meshif there is a chance that you will be attacked and killed.
And unless, when traveling through the portal from the mefa / tyrael in act 4/5, they cannot kill, respectively? Some infernal entities from hyperspace

Two more suggestions:
- Completely remove from drops and shops: scrolls / portal volumes and banks of HP / mana / recovery.
- Change the mechanics of the "freeze", making it so that the received fire damage reduces the remaining freeze time

Q
QLinkee 24.12.20

ixdon wrote:
Can't they kill when traveling through the portal from the mefa / tyrael in act 4/5, respectively? Some infernal entities from hyperspace
By the way, yes.
And who even said that this portal works? Or does it work as it should? And leads to the right place?

Another stupid idea was to impose restrictions on the territory, so that it is impossible to go out or do something outside the boundaries of the location. Just imagine: you are at war with barbarians on Mount Arreat, and there is snow, ice. And then again - slipped and fell from this mountain.

f
fablecss 24.12.20

Why don't even authoritative users read the topic?

i
ixdon 24.12.20

QLinkee wrote:
you are at war with barbarians on Mount Arreat
A little clarification: the location there is called "Arreat summit" = "Summit of Arreat". In general, the mountain is large

Indeed, going beyond the location = death with the loss of things, it would be interesting to do so.

In the first act, you can drown in the river.
In the second - to kill yourself on the rocks (xs what else)
In the third - to drown in a swamp.
In the fourth and fifth, dive into the abyss or roast in a river of lava.

Nenuacho. Give it hardcore!

R
Rivnyanyn 24.12.20

ixdon
>> so that the received fire damage reduces the remaining freezing time, the
frozen enchant will not freeze the resulting fireball faster, it will dissolve faster))

R
Rivnyanyn 24.12.20

ixdon why
, does the teleport fail when it falls?
with such a makar, you can then make it possible to kill a char as a mob in case of frostbite: crumbled like a T1000? - lost charm irrevocably))) However, as on xts.

O
Obsessed 24.12.20

ahem .. as I understand it, you can't be sad here, just JOY! : D ok, we will radiate optimism! but it is only worth offering anything if something is introduced from the players. otherwise there is no point in shaking the air. mow posts here, don't mow .. :-)

i
ixdon 24.12.20

Rivnyanyn
Teleport changes your location, but the speed remains the same. And you still break into a cake.

R
Rivnyanyn 24.12.20

>> and the speed remains the same
who said?

T
Torum. 24.12.20

Meanwhile.
adler is so

i
ixdon 24.12.20

Yes, and the most important offer. Remove damage penalty in pvp and enable friendly fire

O
Obsessed 24.12.20

Torum.,! : D

ixdon, do not need "cakes", and cows do them well. better to make a chance that the spell gets stuck in the wall. such a magpie flies to hbr and suddenly writes "opaa ..", and to her "ti wto, ZASTR9L?", and she "net, 9 prosto otdixau !!", and to her "vse 9sno, on zastr9l! poidem, posoni, next game! " and they all fell.

D
DanteDMC2 24.12.20

The most adequate thing that I read in the subject is T-Fox's proposal. I played on the same server once upon a time where the admin drew runes for tournaments and then handed them out to the winners (by the way, there were no classics there at all). The gameplay was stimulated quite well, especially by LLD PvP and TVT (12-30x, etc.). IMHO that server, although there was a person for 100, but IMHO I have never met a better server (unfortunately, it rip for a long time).

O
Obsessed 24.12.20

DanteDMC2, suggest an adequate one. The many-sided will read. :-)

R
Rivnyanyn 24.12.20

T-Fox
On the third point: maybe I'm not seizing something, but what prevents me from demanding from the winner, as in the principle, and from all the participants in the recording, which clearly shows that he does not use potions, etc., and even more so, yo?
Moreover, if the award is drawn, the cheater can be banned from pvp for some time.

f
fablecss 24.12.20

Interestingly, at least someone thought about how this will all be implemented? A bunch of dreamers, by God, ask the game to remake. We need a decision on a small adjustment to the gameplay, and no more.

O
Obsessed 24.12.20

fablecss,: D handsome. Do you think the admin was not offered small adjustments here? offered in bundles. all recent years. so it remains only to laugh.