3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Izyalio 24.12.20 01:26 am

Server innovations on business (Diablo 2)

We kindly ask you not to erase this topic, but first read what is written here, perhaps it will be easier for the administration to read and filter, and we will get a return faster. I created this post on the main page, because most users do not go to the server section, but only look at the main one, please do not transfer it.

I created this theme because I care what will happen to this server because I spent a lot of time here and I would like to play further, there are many wonderful people and good speed.
Therefore, I decided to create a topic on business, without flooding and unnecessary words, please do not litter it with dispute, offtopic and negative. The opinion of each user is his opinion, no need to answer, quote, etc. I hope the moderators will erase and ban those who do not follow what is written here.

1) Each user has the right to write one message here, no more, please think well what would you like to change, add or remove. 1 - player one message. and not as in the past 1 player 40 messages
2) If you are just registered - then be sure to write your aki on previous seasons or on this, so that there is no troll of the same flood from one person
3) If you want to add something to what has been said - edit your message, and do not write a new one.

Not all players visit the forum every day, perhaps this topic will not be as bloated as the previous one, but I hope that a large number of players will unsubscribe in it. If the moderator considers it necessary to supplement and edit my post with his own points, I will be only glad.
75 Comments
Sort by:
Q
QLinkee 24.12.20

Rivnyanyn wrote:
On the third point: maybe I am not seizing something, but what prevents me from demanding from the winner, as in the principle, and from all the participants in the recording, which clearly shows that he does not use potions, etc., and even more so, yo?
Who wants to do this? Well this is crap.

fablecss wrote:
I wonder if anyone has thought about how this will all be implemented? A bunch of dreamers, by God, ask the game to remake.
Come on, I coped with cutting the wigs, and here it can! : D

R
Rivnyanyn 24.12.20

>> QLinkee
well, yes, it’s much easier then to yell that the enemy is CHITOR😈
if the award is drawn, there will probably be an entrance by fingerprints, so that someone cunning does not sign up for the tournament with ten charms at once.

f
fablecss 24.12.20

Obsessed
Just imagine that the admin is God, and the topics here are like prayers) you can immediately see the meaning.
QLinkee
Well, they just dreamed up there that would be enough for ten diables, and trimming the wigs is just a small correction in the code :)

Еpiscop_moo 24.12.20

ixdon wrote:
There is some contradiction here.
Well then, little things, to make such "skillors" non-mutable, or something else. In general, you can think of it.

ixdon wrote:
Although figs with them, anyway no one will do it
HOW IS IT? Here are all the innovations in the case. Soon a messiah will appear, who, listening to the voice of the people, will convey these ideas to the administrator, and will become the PG the kingdom of the creative genius of a simple player.

Since, according to the rules of the topic, there is one post with a set of suggestions per person, I will collect all the ideas I liked in my post above with the preservation of authorship, so that your "one desire" is not wasted. Don't be happy.
(if anyone does not like the interpretation or the presence of their idea in the list - we do not swear, but write here - we will correct or remove it).

O
Obsessed 24.12.20

Just imagine that the admin is God, and the topics here are like prayers) you can immediately see the meaning.
fablecss, thanks, but I don't feel like it. © all the more, against the background of the admin's corrals on the same topic "imagine that the laws of nature are in effect here, which you cannot change ..". as if someone is asking for personal benefits.

Well, it's just that they fantasized something from above that would be enough for ten diables, and trimming the wigs is just a small amendment to the code :)
there on top - rzhach from boredom. and what the admin was asked, you will not believe, is also a small amendment in the code. and he does not do it because he considers it unnecessary. not at all because the number of the amendment needs to be carefully verified and tested. and not "how can we lose online? :(". everything is much simpler, "the server can work without players".

a
annortheone 24.12.20

Episcop_moo
barbarians are stupid and cannot read
CJIuWKOM TOJICTO, IIOIIPO6YuTE IIOTOHbWE

P
Pavel Abakumov 24.12.20

It seems that the noun names did not unsubscribe, as the author wanted, but the atmosphere of trolling still hung over this topic: (Are you all serious about this? They write to you: “if you don’t like it, don’t play.” I tried, honestly. But I didn’t drag xD

F
FludoTron 24.12.20

Eh you trolls. Suddenly, this Odmen descended in one of his guises to recognize the voice of the people.

P
Pavel Abakumov 24.12.20

QLinkee
And also, if you run to the city in the rain, the guards may consider you an enemy and try to kill. Similarly, a barbarian from Act 5 in the heat of battle may not know who you are and try to kill. If you do not fix the thing in time and it breaks completely -> it is forever disappears. There is a curse under the influence of which the monsters begin to beat each other, so that the merk under its influence could try to kill the gentlemen. Also, when breaking a mefa stone, there is a 10% chance that you will be destroyed by the released energy. Diablo after death has a 1% chance of being reborn in years (as a result of which gg dies, loot disappears). Nihlatak has a 5% chance to freeze gg like Anya, in case of freezing, another hero can save you as he saved Anya, while being able you cannot drink cans of frost, as well as use skills. (Will make the run on nichl massive, otherwise you are at great risk. (The potion acts with a certain probability directly related to the lvl of the character). The more heroes you killed, the worse your reputation in the city, the locals may consider you dangerous and try to remove. (Akara and all NPCs like her, with a bad reputation, have a 5% chance to fatally poison you). If there are no shoes on, when running, the running speed always decreases. (You injure your legs, the more injuries you have, the slower the hero runs). Most that, since the teleport skill is touched, then the scrolls should not be left unattended. You need to introduce a chance that your legs will go to the catacombs, and everything else into a dark swamp, for example. (Instant death, loot randomly in those locks where your parts flew away. (Akara and all NPCs like her, with a bad reputation, have a 5% chance to fatally poison you). If there are no shoes on, when running, the running speed always decreases. (You injure your legs, the more injuries you have, the slower the hero runs). Most that, since the teleport skill is touched, then the scrolls should not be left unattended. You need to introduce a chance that your legs will go to the catacombs, and everything else into a dark swamp, for example. (Instant death, loot randomly in those locks where your parts flew away. (Akara and all NPCs like her, with a bad reputation, have a 5% chance to fatally poison you). If there are no shoes on, when running, the running speed always decreases. (You injure your legs, the more injuries you have, the slower the hero runs). Most that, since the teleport skill is touched, then the scrolls should not be left unattended. You need to introduce a chance that your legs will go to the catacombs, and everything else into a dark swamp, for example. (Instant death, loot randomly in those locks where your parts flew away.

n
nwn2030 24.12.20

It is necessary to do so that you can make 16+ pp in the game for fast swing

O
Obsessed 24.12.20

They write to you: "If you don't like it, don't play." I tried, honestly. But
Pavel Abakumov didn't drag xD , play? ;-)

Fly do trona, and it may well be an odmen! neighing. ;-)
and the voice of the norms of change will be recognized from the official register.

P
Pavel Abakumov 24.12.20

Obsessed
Yeah.

y
ya_RAQ 24.12.20

my wish: let all this at least be read by the administrator of all pg. Well, even if he does anything, it will be great

K
Klassewer 24.12.20

pure schizophrenia gone xD

O
Obsessed 24.12.20

ya_RAQ, with the first - not a question. he reads. smiles and whispers: "these are fools ...". ; D
and all the admin doesn't care.

Klassewer, * continues ;-)